Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Professional Add-on to Office 365 - Subscription LicenseMFR # LX2-00028 |
IN STOCK, Available for download within 30 minutes*
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Professional Add-on to Office 365 - Subscription License
Microsoft Dynamics CRM (customer relationship management), combined with visual, real-time insights from Power BI and the anytime, anywhere collaborative capabilities of Office 365, equips your teams with familiar tools that allow them to crush quotas.
What is CRM?
A CRM solution is a multi-faceted platform where all things crucial to customer relationship development and retention are kept to assist businesses in gauging things like their outreach efforts, social engagement, customer satisfaction. Having a centralized system that logs every customer interactions prevent things like pitching a sale to the same person by two or more employees, losing customer information, mixing up orders, and more.
CRM tools centralize customer information, automate marketing interactions, provide business intelligence, and facilitate communications for increased productivity. This gives you the ability to track opportunities for your sales team to pursue, analyze relevant data, and help deliver the very best customer service.
Customer relationship management solutions make the customer-facing functions for business better and more effective. When you are able to make marketing campaigns, data analysis, meetings, customer care, and more all happen simultaneously, a CRM solution brings all these functions together in one place. A more robust system of intuitive applications can make the entire process much smoother so you never miss a beat.
|Hosted Service Type:||SaaS|
|Subcategory:||Business - CRM software|
|Localization (Vendor Specific):||Microsoft Single Language|
|Model:||CRM Online Professional Add-on to Office 365|
|Product Line:||Microsoft Dynamics|
|License Pricing:||Microsoft Qualified , Volume|
|Licensing Details:||Microsoft Open Program update|
|License Category:||Subscription license|
|License Qty:||1 user|
|License Type:||Subscription license|
|License Validation Period:||1 year|
|Licensing Program:||MOLP: Open Business|
|Microsoft Family:||MS Dynamics|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top