Microsoft Excel 2013 Open License
IN STOCK, Will be delivered by Microsoft within 1-2 business days
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Microsoft Excel 2013 - Volume - Open Business License
Comes with Microsoft Excel 2013 - Excel 2010 and Excel 2007
Processing time: 3 business days.
This program can be installed for terminal server users.
Microsoft Excel 2013 has a suite of useful features to make building comprehensive data sheets easier and better, including:
- Recommended Pivot Table: Excel summarizes your data with previews of various pivot table options, and allows you select an option that best tells the story you want to share
- Flash Fill: Arguably the easiest way to reformat and rearrange your data. Excel learns and recognizes your pattern to auto-complete the remaining data, and requires no additional formulas or macros.
- Recommended Charts: By selecting this tab, Excel recommends charts that best illustrate your data patterns. You are able to quickly preview each chart and graph option, and then can pick the option that best flatters the data you are showing off.
- Quick Analysis: This option allows you to discover many different ways to visually represent your data. To really make your data sheets look good, apply formatting, sparklines, charts, and tables with a single click in an easy to navigate ribbon tool bar..
- Chart Formatting Control: Fine tune your data charts quickly and easily to make them more effective. Change the title, layout, and other chart elements from a new, more interactive interface with all the options just a click away.
- Simplified Sharing: Easily share your work with others to make collaboration even easier than before. When you save your workbooks, they are saved to SkyDrive or SharePoint by default. You are able to send links to the same file to as many people as you like, which includes their viewing and editing permissions; this way, you can be assured that everyone sees the latest version.
- Post to Social Networks: Share selected portions of your spreadsheets online by simply embedding their links on your social network and media pages.
- Present Online: Share your workbooks and collaborate with others via a Lync conversation or meeting. You can also give control of your workbooks to others.
|Manufacturer Part Number||065-08133|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Excel 2013|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||Excel 2013|
|Language Supported||Single Language|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Quantity||1 PC|
|Licensing Program||MOLP: Open Business|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top