Excel 2013 32/64-bit
|Manufacturer Part Number||065-07515|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Excel 2013 32/64-bit|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||Excel 2013 32/64-bit|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Quantity||1 PC|
Microsoft Excel 2013 Retail Product Key Card
Microsoft Excel 2013 provides you with an intuitive and dynamic system that helps you to visualize and analyze your data. You are able to bring new insights to light and make the most of your important information, whether you are tallying your expenses in a spreadsheet or tracking gains in revenue. Work books are now easier to share than ever, giving you the flexibility to cooperate with others on projects and access your work books from anywhere.
Microsoft Excel 2013 has a suite of useful features to make building comprehensive data sheets easier and better, including:?
- Recommended Pivot Table: Excel summarizes your data with previews of various pivot table options, and allows you select an option that best tells the story you want to share
- Flash Fill:?Arguably the easiest way to reformat and rearrange your data. Excel learns and recognizes your pattern to auto-complete the remaining data, and requires no additional formulas or macros.
- Recommended Charts:?By selecting this tab, Excel recommends charts that best illustrate your data patterns. You are able to quickly preview each chart and graph option, and then can pick the option that best flatters the data you are showing off.
- Quick Analysis:?This option allows you to discover many different ways to visually represent your data. To really make your data sheets look good, apply formatting, sparklines, charts, and tables with a single click in an easy to navigate ribbon tool bar..
- Chart Formatting Control:?Fine tune your data charts quickly and easily to make them more effective. Change the title, layout, and other chart elements from a new, more interactive interface with all the options just a click away.
- Simplified Sharing:?Easily share your work with others to make collaboration even easier than before. When you save your workbooks, they are saved to SkyDrive or SharePoint by default. You are able to send links to the same file to as many people as you like, which includes their viewing and editing permissions; this way, you can be assured that everyone sees the latest version.
- Post to Social Networks:?Share selected portions of your spreadsheets online by simply embedding their links on your social network and media pages.
- Present Online:?Share your workbooks and collaborate with others via a Lync conversation or meeting. You can also give control of your workbooks to others.
*Disclaimer:?This product requires Windows 7 or higher and is?NOT?compatible with other operating systems.
For more information about Microsoft Excel 2013, contact us at (800) 318-1439 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a Quote
ShippingMFR # 065-07516 SKU # 065-07516
Product Delivery: Shipped Product