Microsoft Excel 2016 Open AcademicMFR # 065-08557 Digital Download
|Manufacturer Part Number||065-08557|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Excel 2016|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||Excel 2016|
|Language Supported||Single Language|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Quantity||1 PC|
Microsoft Excel 2016 Open Academic
Microsoft Excel 2016 has a suite of useful features to make building comprehensive data sheets easier and better, including:
- Recommended Pivot Table: Excel summarizes your data with previews of various pivot table options, and allows you select an option that best tells the story you want to share
- Flash Fill: Arguably the easiest way to reformat and rearrange your data. Excel learns and recognizes your pattern to auto-complete the remaining data, and requires no additional formulas or macros.
- Recommended Charts: By selecting this tab, Excel recommends charts that best illustrate your data patterns. You are able to quickly preview each chart and graph option, and then can pick the option that best flatters the data you are showing off.
- Quick Analysis: This option allows you to discover many different ways to visually represent your data. To really make your data sheets look good, apply formatting, sparklines, charts, and tables with a single click in an easy to navigate ribbon tool bar.
- Chart Formatting Control: Fine tune your data charts quickly and easily to make them more effective. Change the title, layout, and other chart elements from a new, more interactive interface with all the options just a click away.
- Simplified Sharing: Easily share your work with others to make collaboration even easier than before. When you save your workbooks, they are saved to SkyDrive or SharePoint by default. You are able to send links to the same file to as many people as you like, which includes their viewing and editing permissions; this way, you can be assured that everyone sees the latest version.
- Post to Social Networks: Share selected portions of your spreadsheets online by simply embedding their links on your social network and media pages.
- Present Online: Share your workbooks and collaborate with others via a Lync conversation or meeting. You can also give control of your workbooks to others.
What's new in Microsoft Excel 2016
Excel is the world's most widely used and familiar data analysis tool, especially now with the new Power BI and Power BI Desktop to provide business analysts with a powerful portfolio of analytic tools unique in the industry. The software has new and improved business analytics features, and makes improvements to the design with analysts in mind.
Microsoft Excel 2016 now comes with built-in functionality that brings ease and speed to getting and transforming your data, allowing you to find and access all the data you need into one place. These new capabilities, previously only available as a separate add-in called Power Query, can be found within Microsoft Excel 2016. Access them from the Get & Transform section on the Data tab.
The Query Editor, which opens when creating a new query or opening an existing one under Get & Transform, provides intuitive data shaping and transformation options, enabling you to prepare a data set with only the information you want to see and in the way you want to see it. Each step you take to transform the data can be repeated and rearranged to help you work faster and more efficiently. When you refresh the data connections, every step you took to transform the data is preserved. And once you have the information prepared, you can share your queries easily with others.
Additional features available under the Get & Transform section include accessing recent sources you've used in previous queries and options to combine queries together. With a premium version* of Excel 2016 and a Power BI license, you can also use search to discover corporate data available to you across your company that is shared in a corporate catalog or even share your own queries with others.
Request a Quote
ShippingMFR # 065-08557 SKU # 065-08557
Product Delivery: Digital Download