Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise 25 CAL
IN STOCK, Available to ship immediately
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Exchange 2003 Enterprise Edition
This Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise software solution with 25 client access licenses (CALs) provides a great way for medium and large businesses to use a company-wide email system at a reasonable price. CALs are required to access information on the Exchange server and in many cases, CALs are sold separate from the server software. The 25 CALs included in this software package allow you to set up 25 email accounts on one server. All of these accounts do not have to be set up immediately, so if your business needs call for 13 accounts initially, you will have 12 more available when you need them. Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise includes enhanced disaster recovery features that allow administrators to quickly bring the server back online in the event of a crash. Safety features include the ability to protect against Dos and mailbox flooding attacks and administrators can easily block email domains or a senders address. The enterprise edition allows for a maximum database size of 16TB and can support up to four storage groups with five databases per storage group.
|Manufacturer Part Number||395-02831|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Exchange 2003 Enterprise Edition|
Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise Edition is designed for the messaging needs of large organizations with multiple storage groups and databases. Its 8-terabyte (TB) message store eases constraints on the data that a single server can manage.
|Software Main Type||Network & Communication|
|Software Sub Type||Mail Server|
|Software Name||Exchange 2003 Enterprise Edition|
Integrated support for mobile devices:
Recovery Storage Group:
Security and privacy features:
|License Type||Complete Product|
|License Quantity||1 Server|
|License Quantity||25 Client|
For more information about Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise 25 CAL, contact us at (800) 318-1439 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top