Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Standard Edition 5 CALSMFR # 8.06E+11 |
IN STOCK, Available to ship immediately
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Standard Edition 5 CALS
If you own a small business and need a quick and easy email application, Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Standard is a great option. This software includes five client access licenses (CALs) that are required to use data on the server. This version of Exchange can be installed on older computer hardware as these systems only need to have 500MB of space on the hard drive and 200MB on the system drive to function. In addition, the CPU only needs to have a speed of 133-MHz or greater. This edition has good distribution list membership caching, enhanced DNS-based internet mail delivery and good Outlook synchronization performance. The 5 CALs included in this software package allow for the setting up of five email accounts on one server. All of these accounts do not have to be set up immediately, so if your business needs call for three accounts initially, you will have two more available when you need them. This standard edition allows for up to two storage groups and a maximum of two databases per storage group.
|Manufacturer Part Number||312-02613|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Exchange Server 2003 Standard Edition|
Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Standard Edition is designed to meet the messaging and collaboration needs of small and medium corporations, and for specific messaging server roles or branch offices.
|Software Main Type||Network & Communication|
|Software Sub Type||Mail Server|
|Software Name||Exchange Server 2003 Standard Edition|
Integrated support for mobile devices:
Recovery Storage Group:
Security and privacy features:
|License Type||Complete Product|
|License Quantity||1 Server|
|License Quantity||5 CAL|
For more information about Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Standard Edition 5 CALS, contact us at (800) 318-1439 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top