Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Standard 5 Cal - OEM
IN STOCK, Available to ship immediately
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Exchange Server 2007 Standard Edition
|Manufacturer Part Number||312-03460|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Exchange Server 2007 Standard Edition|
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 has been designed specifically to meet these challenges and address the needs of the different groups who have a stake in the messaging system. The new capabilities of Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 deliver the advanced protection your company demands, the anywhere access your people want, and the operational efficiency you, in IT, need.
|Software Main Type||Network & Communication|
|Software Sub Type||Mail Server|
|Software Name||Exchange Server 2007 Standard Edition|
Built-in protection for the company:
Anywhere access for employees:
Operational efficiency for IT:
|License Type||Complete Product|
|License Quantity||1 Server|
|License Quantity||5 CAL|
Small business owners who need to keep their technology budgets in check can opt to install the OEM version of Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Standard with 5 client access licenses (CALs). Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) software is identical to the software that comes in a retail box. You will be able to install Exchange Server 2007 using OEM software to give your business a very reliable messaging system that has built-in protection against spam and viruses. In addition to accessing their emails, users will be able to check their voice mail, calendar and contacts from a PC, laptop, cell phone or tablet. The only difference between OEM software and the software that comes in a retail box is that OEM software is associated to the machine rather than an individual. After installing the software and activating the license, the software is tied to the machine, similar to software that is preinstalled on new computers. If the server that has this OEM version installed malfunctions, you will not be able to install the software on another machine.
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top