Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Standard 5 Cal - Retail Box
IN STOCK, Available to ship immediately
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Exchange Server 2007 Standard Edition
|Manufacturer Part Number||312-03460|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Exchange Server 2007 Standard Edition|
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 has been designed specifically to meet these challenges and address the needs of the different groups who have a stake in the messaging system. The new capabilities of Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 deliver the advanced protection your company demands, the anywhere access your people want, and the operational efficiency you, in IT, need.
|Software Main Type||Network & Communication|
|Software Sub Type||Mail Server|
|Software Name||Exchange Server 2007 Standard Edition|
Built-in protection for the company:
Anywhere access for employees:
Operational efficiency for IT:
|License Type||Complete Product|
|License Quantity||1 Server|
|License Quantity||5 CAL|
The Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Standard Edition with 5 CALs is a great option for smaller business to use Exchange as the mail server of choice at a reduced rate. Exchange Server 2007 provide a very reliable messaging system that has built-in protection against spam and viruses. In addition to accessing their emails, users will be able to check their voice mail, calendar and contacts from a PC, laptop, cell phone or tablet. This is a retail box version of the program and software installation is via DVD-ROM. This retail box version gives you options when it comes to installations as the software can me moved from an old machine to new machine without incident. For example, if you have this version of Exchange installed on your server and the server is beginning to malfunction, you can deactivate the software on the old machine and install Exchange Server 2007 on the new machine. In addition to the server software, this item includes 5 client access licenses (CALs). CALs are required to access information on the server and are usually sold separately from the server software. The 5 CALs included in this software package allow for the easy set-up of five email accounts on one server.
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top