Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Standard Edition 5CAL
IN STOCK, Available to ship immediately
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Exchange Server 2007 Standard Edition
The Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Standard Edition with 5 CALs is a good way for smaller business to use Exchange as the mail server of choice at a reduced rate. While this version is not the latest version of Exchange, it does provide a very reliable messaging system that has built-in protection against spam and viruses. In addition to accessing their emails, users will be able to check their voice mail, calendar and contacts from a PC, laptop, cell phone or tablet. This is a box version of the program and software installation is via DVD-ROM. In addition to the server software, this item includes 5 client access licenses (CALs). CALs are a requirement to access information on the server and are usually sold separately from the server software. The 5 CALs included in this software package allow for the setting up of five email accounts on one server. All of these accounts do not have to be set up immediately, so if your business needs call for three accounts initially, you will have two more available when you need them.
|Manufacturer Part Number||312-03460|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Exchange Server 2007 Standard Edition|
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 has been designed specifically to meet these challenges and address the needs of the different groups who have a stake in the messaging system. The new capabilities of Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 deliver the advanced protection your company demands, the anywhere access your people want, and the operational efficiency you, in IT, need.
|Software Main Type||Network & Communication|
|Software Sub Type||Mail Server|
|Software Name||Exchange Server 2007 Standard Edition|
Built-in protection for the company:
Anywhere access for employees:
Operational efficiency for IT:
|License Type||Complete Product|
|License Quantity||1 Server|
|License Quantity||5 CAL|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top