Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Standard - LicenseMFR # 312-04261 |
IN STOCK, Will be delivered by Microsoft within 1-2 business days
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Standard - License
|Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Standard - License - 1 server - MOLP: Open Business - Win - Single Language|
|Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 brings a rich set of technologies, features, and services to the Exchange Server product line. Its goal is to support people and organizations as their work habits evolve from a communication focus to a collaboration focus. At the same time, Exchange Server 2010 helps lower the total cost of ownership whether you deploy Exchange 2010 on-premises or provision your mailboxes in the cloud.|
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 continues to be a popular mail server for businesses as it has proven to be easy to set up and use. If you want to use Exchange Standard as your mail server, the first step is purchasing a license. Note that this license is for the Exchange Server software as opposed to being a client access license (CAL). The CAL is for use by individuals who are using Exchange Server; the CAL allows for access to the server. Exchange Server 2010 is touted for being very flexible, allowing it to be set up to perfectly meet a companys needs. This server allows for anywhere access so users can check their emails from a desktop, laptop, tablet or cell phone. Security measures are also in place including loss prevention and data compliance tools. In addition to being used by many businesses, this Exchange version has received accolades for being the mail server of the year.
Exchange Server 2010 Standard
|Manufacturer Part Number||312-04261|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Exchange Server 2010 Standard|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||Exchange Server 2010 Standard|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||Server License|
|Licensing Program||MOLP: Open Business|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top