Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Standard LicenseMFR # 312-04261 |
IN STOCK, Will be delivered by Microsoft within 1-2 business days
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Standard - License [312-04261]
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Standard is a powerful email, calendar and contacts tool that can be used on a PC, smart phone or web browser. The key to this servers always on capabilities lies in the fact that its building block is designed to simplify deployments at all stages of the email process. High availability and client load balancing are standardized and the software has built-in monitoring to automatically recover from failures. As more employees use Exchange on their mobile devices, this version includes device polices that allow businesses to create approved mobile device lists and enforce PIN lock procedures. In addition, businesses will easily be able to quickly remove confidential data from lost or stolen phones. Exchange Server is cloud-capable, allowing businesses to move on-site services to the cloud when they want. This version of Exchange 2013 includes on standard volume open license.
YOU RECEIVE:VOLUME LICENSE
DELIVERY TIME:DELIVERED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER
|Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Standard - License - 1 server - MOLP: Open Business - Win - Single Language|
|Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 brings a rich set of technologies, features, and services to the Exchange Server product line. Its goal is to support people and organizations as their work habits evolve from a communication focus to a collaboration focus. At the same time, Exchange Server 2013 helps lower the total cost of ownership whether you deploy Exchange 2013 on-premises or provision your mailboxes in the cloud.|
Exchange Server 2013 Standard
|Manufacturer Part Number||312-04261|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Exchange Server 2013 Standard|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||Exchange Server 2013 Standard|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||Server License|
|Licensing Program||MOLP: Open Business|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top