Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Standard - Server License & SA Open Gov
IN STOCK, Will be delivered by Microsoft within 1-2 business days
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Standard - Server License & SA - Open Gov (Electronic Delivery) [312-02138]
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Standard is a great mail server for government agencies as this software has many measures in place to ensure secure sending and receiving of emails. This license is issued as part of the Microsoft Software Assurance program which results in its reduced price as compared to retail versions. In addition to lower costs for software, the program has consulting services to help agencies plan new onsite and cloud-based deployments. Federal, state and local government employees who have email as part of Exchange Server 2013 can access their email, calendar and contacts via PC, smart phone or laptop. High availability and client load balancing are standardized and the software has built-in monitoring to automatically recover from failures. This version of Exchange includes device polices that allow businesses to create approved mobile device lists and enforce PIN lock procedures. In addition, businesses will easily be able to quickly remove confidential data from lost or stolen phones.
Exchange Server Comparison
Exchange has gained new capabilities over the years. See what's included in each version and what's new in Exchange Server 2013.
Remain in Control
Exchange Server 2007
Exchange Server 2010
Exchange Server 2013
Robust and flexible command-line tools
Large low-cost mailboxes
Cloud on your terms
YOU RECEIVE:VOLUME LICENSE
DELIVERY TIME:DELIVERED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER
For more information on Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Standard, contact us at (800) 318-1439 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Manufacturer Part Number||312-02138|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Exchange Server|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||Exchange Server|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||License & Software Assurance|
|License Quantity||1 Server|
|Licensing Program||Microsoft Open License Program|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top