Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Standard - Server License & SA Open Gov
- Installation Method: Digital Download
- Estimated Delivery Time: 5 - 7 Business Days
- Users Supported: 1 Admin User
- Devices Supported: 1 Server
- Installations Supported: 1 Installation
- License Type: Perpetual
- License Term: Indefinite
- Licensed Use: Licensed for Home and Commercial Use
- Brand: Microsoft
- Manufacturer Part Number: 312-02138
- Features: Includes Software Assurance
- Platform Supported: Windows
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2
- Minimum Hard Drive Space: 30 GB
- Minimum Memory: 4 GB
- Minimum Processor Speed: 1.4 GHz
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013?Open Gov
Exchange Server is cloud-capable, allowing businesses to move on-site services to the cloud when they want.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Standard is a powerful email, calendar and contacts tool that can be used on a PC, smart phone or web browser. The key to this servers always on capabilities lies in the fact that its building block is designed to simplify deployments at all stages of the email process.
DLP policies are based on regulatory standards, including PII and PCI.
Create approved mobile device lists
As more employees use Exchange on their mobile devices, this version includes device polices that allow businesses to create approved mobile device lists and enforce PIN lock procedures.
Data Loss Prevention (DLP) capabilities
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Standard provides new Data Loss Prevention (DLP) capabilities for identifying and protecting "sensitive data." New policy tips in Outlook 2013 can be set to inform users about potential policy violations.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 brings a rich set of technologies, features, and services to the Exchange Server product line.
More effective collaboration
Its goal is to support people and organizations as their work habits evolve from a communication focus to a collaboration focus.
Lower the total cost
Exchange Server 2013 helps lower the total cost of ownership whether you deploy Exchange 2013 on-premises or provision your mailboxes in the cloud.
You receive Volume License
Delivery time: delivered within 5 business days of order.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.