Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Standard User CAL
IN STOCK, Will be delivered by Microsoft within 1-2 business days
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Standard User CAL - 1 User CAL
|Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Standard CAL - License - 1 user CAL - MOLP: Open Business - Win - Single Language|
|Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 brings a rich set of technologies, features, and services to the Exchange Server product line. Its goal is to support people and organizations as their work habits evolve from a communication focus to a collaboration focus. At the same time, Exchange Server 2013 helps lower the total cost of ownership whether you deploy Exchange 2013 on-premises or provision your mailboxes in the cloud.|
After setting up your new employee with Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Standard for email use, the next step is to provide her with a standard user CAL. A Client Access License (CAL) is required for each user in order to gain access to the server software. With a standard CAL, the user will be able to use email and calendar and have access to contacts and tasks. Outlook on the web, apps for Outlook on the web and role-based access control capabilities are also available. If your business is using Exchange 2013, this CAL is essential as licenses from other versions of Exchange will not work. Since CALs are required for each employee that needs access to the Exchange Server, it may be good business practice to purchase more than one CAL at one time if you plan on hiring additional staff. For example, if you expect to fill five vacancies, and you need five licenses, you should order all of them at the same time because My Choice Software has volume discounts. Contact our support staff for more information.
Exchange Server 2013 Standard
|Manufacturer Part Number||381-04315|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Exchange Server 2013 Standard|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||Exchange Server 2013 Standard|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Quantity||1 User CAL|
|Licensing Program||MOLP: Open Business|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top