Microsoft FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint License Open Gov
FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint
|Manufacturer Part Number||AEF-00101|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||FAST Search Server 2010|
|Software Product Supported||SharePoint|
Microsoft FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint - License - Open Gov [AEF-00101]
Microsoft FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint includes all the search features and integration capabilities of SharePoint Server 2010, but also adds considerate platform flexibility, scale, and enhanced content processing capabilities.
FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint can be utilized across multiple servers to meet your demanding requirements for handling redundancy, performance, and capacity. The system is able to be scaled among the following axes: document volume, query volume, and processing power for content, query, and results. The deployment, configuration, and management of information takes place through user interfaces, Windows PowerShell, XML configuration files, and command-line operations.
Some of the prominent features for Microsoft FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint include:
- Document Thumbnails - Thumbnail images are displayed along with search results to provide rapid recognition of information
- Scrolling PowerPoint previews - PowerPoint document previews enable users to browse the actual slides in the presentation
- Visual Best Bets - Define Visual Best Bets for keywords as part of search results
- Sort Results on Managed Properties - Sort results on any managed properties, such as sorting by Author, Document Size, or Title
- Deep Results Refinement - Automatically generates 'shallow' refinement for search results that applies additional filters to search results based on the values returned by the query
- Similar Results - When a user clicks on the link, the search is re-defined and re-run to include documents that are similar to the result in question
- Result Collapsing - Documents that have the same checksum stored in the index will be collapsed as one document in the search result
- And more!
For more information on Microsoft FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint, contact us at (800) 318-1439 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a Quote
ShippingMFR # AEF-00101 SKU # AEF-00101
Product Delivery: Digital Download