Microsoft Office 2007 Small Business Edition License -
- Microsoft Excel 2007
- Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Publisher 2007
- Microsoft Word 2007
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007
- Installation Method: Physical Disc
- Packaging: OEM Box
- Estimated Delivery Time: 3 - 5 Business Days
- Users Supported: 1 User
- Devices Supported: 1 Device
- Installations Supported: 1 Installation
- License Type: Perpetual
- License Term: Indefinite
- Licensed Use: Licensed for Home and Commercial Use
- Brand: Microsoft
- Manufacturer Part Number: W87-02380OEM - 01
- GTIN: 882224263597
- Platform Supported: Windows
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows XP, Windows Server 2003
- Minimum Hard Drive Space: 2 GB
- Minimum Memory: 512 MB
- Minimum Processor Speed: 500 MHz
Microsoft Office 2007 Small Business License
Save your small business time, money and headaches with this Microsoft Office 2007 Small Business Disk containing Accounting Express 2007, Excel 2007, Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager, PowerPoint 2007, Publisher 2007 and Word 2007. Office Small Business 2007 requires Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1 or later. My Choice Software is happy to offer volume discounts on Microsoft Office 2007 Small Business as well as other essential office suites and applications to save your business money.
This high-performing Office Suite is designed specifically for small businesses that need powerful accounting software, data tracking tools and the ability to produce professional marketing materials in-house without hiring a graphic designer. Outlook 2007 enhances professional communication with better filtering tools, while Word, Publisher, and Excel let you create dynamic documents, spreadsheets and presentations on your own hardware. Why buy Office for small businesses from My Choice Software? We guarantee installation and charge no sales tax outside California.
Office Small Business 2007 is a powerful and easy-to-use suite of productivity and contact management software with new tools to help you save time, stay organized, and deliver better customer service. Efficiently manage your prospect and customer information in one place. Quickly create dynamic documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Develop professional-looking marketing materials for print, e-mail, and the Web, and produce effective marketing campaigns in-house. You can manage your calendar, tasks, and e-mail more efficiently, and filter out unwanted e-mail messages to help keep your computer safe and secure. And you will spend less time learning new features by using improved menus that present the right tools automatically.
Manage All Your Contact and Customer Information in One Place:
- Centralize contact, customer, and prospect information in one place including communications history, projected sales value, a probability of closing, and tasks
- Record all types of communications with a customer in one place including all e-mail, phone calls, appointments, notes, and documents
- Use a customizable dashboard to forecast sales and prioritize tasks
- Use a consolidated view of your sales pipeline by using a variety of flexible reports that you can easily modify for your unique business needs
- Work offline on your laptop or Pocket PC, and then synchronize data when you return to the office
- Track project-related information in a single location including e-mail messages, meetings, notes, tasks, and documents and easily assign leads, contacts, customers, and tasks to other users
- Create and publish a wide range of marketing publications for print, e-mail, and the Web with your own brand elements, including logo, colors, fonts, and business information
- Use hundreds of professionally designed and customizable design templates and more than 100 blank publication types
- Reuse text, graphics, and design elements and convert content from one publication type to another
- Combine and filter mailing lists and data from multiple sources, including Office Excel 2007, Office Outlook 2007, Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager, and Microsoft Office Access 2007 to create personalized print and e-mail materials and build customized collateral such as catalogs and datasheets
- Create, manage, and track marketing campaigns
- Create more dynamic presentations by using an extensive library of customizable themes and slide layouts
- Create powerful charts, SmartArt graphics, and tables, and quickly preview formatting changes
- Use PDF* file format for easier document distribution and high-quality printing
Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or later,
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 SP1 or later
Office 2007 Small Business helps you work faster and create more professional documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Office Small Business 2007 also helps you quickly accomplish routine tasks so you can spend more time with your customers. New task-based menus and toolbars automatically display the commands and options you can use, making it faster and easier to find the software features you need. And the new Live Preview feature makes it easy to sample your changes before you apply them. Office Small Business 2007 helps you:
- Spend less time learning new software by using improved menus and commands that present the tools you need when you need them.
- Find what you need faster and more easily by using Instant Search.
- Help protect yourself by using improved junk mail and anti-phishing filters. New graphics capabilities make it easier to produce professional documents, spreadsheets, and presentations that are publication-ready.
- Schedule tasks in Office Outlook 2007 that will appear on your calendar.
- Use the new To-Do Bar that presents a consolidated view of tasks, calendar information, and e-mail messages flagged for follow-up.
- Use new Office Word 2007 templates and tools that make it easier to reuse content, apply professional-looking formatting, and quickly preview changes.
- Use new Office Excel 2007 tools for filtering, sorting, and visualizing information to help you analyze business data more effectively.
Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager includes a complete contact management solution for small businesses to help you deliver better customer service. Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager enables you to organize all of your contact, prospect, and customer information, so its easier to manage prospects, respond to customers, and manage your sales process in one place. You also can track and manage project tasks and transfer tasks to coworkers. Office Small Business 2007 helps you:
- Centralize contact, customer, and prospect information in one place including communications history, projected sales value, a probability of closing, and tasks.
- Record all types of communications with a customer in one place including all e-mail, phone calls, appointments.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
I wanted to get outlook 2007 as it is the closest program that stills looks like outlook express 6 ..... the Outlook 2007 is working better then the Outlook 2013....... MYCHOICESOFTWARE was prompt and very thorough.... item does come as a disc and not in the box.....very valid program to install on your computer......I had great help and assistance via email from the MYCHOICESOFTWARE tech.....I purchased the 2013 product key as well for another computer that had the Microsoft Office preinstalled, but not yet activated or subscribed too...I was emailed the product key and in a second, Microsoft Office was working on that computer.....very pleased..... 4 stars is really like 4.75 rating.....high price shipping via fed ex verses post office and would have liked the 2007 Office box verses just the disc.....