Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate edition - License
Office 2007 Ultimate Retail
Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 provides people at home or work with a comprehensive set of tools that helps them gather and consolidate virtually any type of information, find what they are looking for quickly, and easily share information with others across geographical or organizational boundaries so they can deliver better results faster.
Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or later,
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 SP1 or later
Office Ultimate 2007 provides people who work from home with the familiar tools they may use at the office to efficiently create, gather, analyze, and share information.
- Office Ultimate 2007 includes the entire Microsoft Office toolset that you re accustomed to working with at the office: Microsoft Office Word 2007, Microsoft Office Excel 2007, Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007, Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager, Microsoft Office Access 2007, Microsoft Office Publisher 2007, Microsoft Office OneNote 2007, Microsoft Office Groove 2007, and Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007.
- Office Groove 2007 stores all your workspaces, tools, and data right on your computer there s no need to connect to the corporate network to access information. You stay productive whether you re working in the office, at a customer site, on the road, or from home.
- Office OneNote 2007 enables greater efficiency while mobile you can gather and view notes and other information on a Smartphone or Pocket PC mobile device and sync it with your OneNote notebook on your portable computer.
- Office Groove 2007 keeps copies of your workspaces and files, which are synchronized across your own computers, even if they are not online at the same time.
Office Ultimate 2007 enables you to easily work with colleagues, partners, or customers inside collaborative workspaces.
- Office Groove 2007 enables you and your team to work together effectively inside collaborative workspaces that put team members, tools, and information in context.
- You don't have to download information from Groove workspaces or OneNote notebooks before you go offline, or upload changes when you reconnect. All team members' offline work is synchronized as soon as an Internet connection is obtained.
- Users can see which team members are online with indicators of member presence in Groove workspaces, and they can exchange messages using the chat tool in Office Groove 2007.
- Create and customize Groove workspaces with enhanced security right on your computer, and invite colleagues, partners, and customers without worrying about security or requesting IT resources.
- Office OneNote 2007 enables you to share notebooks with other team members for more effective teamwork.
Office Ultimate 2007 extends the capabilities of individuals to create, gather, and analyze data easily.
- The new Instant Search in Office Outlook 2007 helps you quickly find the e-mail messages.
- Office Excel 2007 makes it easier to analyze data quickly with powerful new visualization tools.
- Office Access 2007 offers an easy way to compile and track information from different sources so you can quickly filter data.
Office Ultimate 2007 provides tools that help you create and manage content more efficiently and effectively than ever before.
- Use audible and text alerts that notify you of specific changes to monitor document changes and gain greater visibility of the most up-to-date project information in Office Groove 2007.
- Office OneNote 2007 enables you to work more productively by helping you organize and consolidate disparate pieces of project-related information, including digitally handwritten notes, audio and video recordings, formatted documents, and still images into an OneNote digital notebook.
- With Office Groove 2007, you can share many types of data, such as documents from a SharePoint document library or structured data from business applications.
- Working with Office Groove 2007 helps ensure your information has enhanced security, even on portable computers and wireless networks.
- Microsoft Word 2007
- Microsoft Excel 2007
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007
- Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Publisher 2007
- Microsoft Office Groove 2007
- Microsoft Infopath 2007
- Installation Method: Digital Download
- Estimated Delivery Time: 30 Minutes
- Users Supported: 1 User
- Devices Supported: 1 Device
- Installations Supported: 1 Installation
- License Type: Perpetual
- License Term: Indefinite
- Licensed Use: Licensed for Home and Commercial Use
- Brand: Microsoft
- Manufacturer Part Number: 76H-00325 - 01
- GTIN: 882224281560
- Platform Supported: Windows
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows XP, Windows Server 2003
- Minimum Hard Drive Space: 3 GB
- Minimum Memory: 1 GB
- Minimum Processor Speed: 500 MHz
I can't believe the scathing reviews Office 2007 Ultimate has gotten! Obviously, the reviewers haven't taken ANY courses in Office 2007, or even know how to use the HELP button! I was also an advanced user of previous Microsoft Office (Suite) software. I admit, I wasn't crazy about 2007 at first, especially since we had it dumped on us at work with no help to its use whatsoever. So I took the bull by the horns and so far had taken the Word and Excel courses and whoa - what an improvement from previous versions! The "live" update to fonts, theme changes, etc is really a time saver! The shortcut menus are wonderful - when you know they exist (by taking a COURSE). You can also save your documents to previous versions of Microsoft so you can send as email attachments or open/use the file somewhere else that has a prvious version. There's so much more by just a click of the mouse than there used to be. Please don't think this is a "bad" item because previous reviewers didn't know how to use it!!
I was most pleased with the fast install of this program. This version comes with two DVD's... I only needed to use one DVD to install everything for my home use. The install took under 10 minutes from me opening the package to everything ready to go. Not like the old install time with multiple CD's (or if you are old enough to remember, installing from 1.44 meg floppies, YIKES) So far I have been using WORD and EXCEL, but I haven't explored Access as of yet, and I don't use Outlook at home. Word and Excel have worked fine, had to explore a little to find some of the commands I normally use and Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate has.
I downloaded the trial version of Office Ultimate 2007 first, I mainly use MS Word, my old 2003 documents opened up great and I have more options now. I have saved as Office 2003 and opened at work with 2003 and everything is the same. With Excel there are a few things to get used to, but as with alot of major changes in new releases this was expected
I then downloaded the MS Office Ultimate 2007, and I like the features although I dont realy have a use for OneNote, and Groove. Overall I feel this is a more user friendly user interface, I talked to some friends and they dont like the changes made, but they admit it is more "I am used to the old" "Why change?". I use Open Office and MS office, each one has its own perks. To me it is like getting used to a new car, the size, the functions, where the controls are. The more you use them the more at home you are with them. Overall a very good product, although over priced. Open Office=free.