Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Retail BoxMFR # 269-14964 |
IN STOCK, Available to ship immediately
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Do you want to install Office on 2+ devices?
Office 365 allows a desktop installation of Office
on up to 5 devices with a single license
(Mobile + Tablet Included)
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Retail Box
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Retail Box (Includes DVD and 2 Installations)
Featuring all the high-performance tools your business needs to thrive in the digital age, this Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Retail Box (shipped to you from My Choice Software) is essential for modern businesses who want top-of-the-line, streamlined productivity tools for a variety of unique uses. Office 2010 Professional comes with Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher and Outlook for professional document/presentation creation, marketing, sales analysis, budgeting and client communications. Whats great about this suite is that you get access to all your documents from anywhere you have an internet connection with Microsofts smart Office Web Apps program. This suite requires Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP with Service Pack 3. Enjoy volume discounts and guaranteed installation when you buy the Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Retail Box from My Choice Software.
Features and benefits
Microsoft Office Professional 2010 brings together our top-of-the-line tools to help you stay organized, connected, and competitive. The package includes one year of technical support.
Manage business and personal finances efficiently
- Build a budget and track expenses quickly with built-in templates in Excel 2010.
- See data trends quickly with powerful analysis tools, such as Sparklines that show a tiny chart embedded in a cell, Slicers that filter data in a PivotTable, or Conditional Formatting to help you easily spot variances. Illustrate your information using improved charting tools and SmartArt® graphics to make charts, diagrams, and graphs that are easy to understand and read.
Organize all your information in a single place
- Collect all your ideas and important information in OneNote 2010, from meeting notes and customer information to marketing plans.
- Create a OneNote notebook to organize all the materials and media for a project: text, images, videos, audio, web page clippings, and more.
- Find the information you need with simple tagging and an improved search that shows you search results while you type.
- Boost the efficiency of your Internet research with Quick Filing. Save information from the web and other resources to your notebook with one click.
Create dynamic presentations that get attention
- Transform your ideas into memorable presentations in PowerPoint 2010 with images and video, dynamic slide transitions, and animations.
- Take advantage of easy-to-use photo- and video-editing features that let you add dramatic visual effects without leaving PowerPoint 2010.
- Easily broadcast your presentation through a web browser to remote audiences, even if they dont have PowerPoint.
- Start creating documents quickly with ready-to-use templates in Word 2010 for almost any project, from business reports to customer newsletters.
- Add visual interest to your text with effects such as shadows, reflections, and 3-D.
- Capture your ideas using an array of customizable SmartArt graphics that help you highlight important messages quickly and easily.
Stay in sync with your customers and calendar
- Connect with people and projects more efficiently using email and calendar tools that simplify communication in Outlook 2010.
- Manage multiple email accounts in Outlook 2010 from services such as Windows Live Hotmail, Gmail, or most other providers.
- Track and manage your email easily with Conversation View in Outlook 2010, a feature that lets you condense, categorize, and even ignore lengthy email exchanges with a single click.
- Use Outlook Mobile on your smartphone1 to exchange email with your team and customers even when youre away.
Create professional-looking marketing materials yourself
- Create your own communications using the powerful design tools in Publisher 2010, whether youre marketing your business or planning an event.
- Get started quickly with a library of customizable templates to create postcards, brochures, email, and more
Office 2010 Professional - 32/64-bit
|Manufacturer Part Number||269-14964|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Office 2010 Professional - 32/64-bit|
Office Professional 2010 combines everything you need to create, edit, and share documents from virtually anywhere. You get top-of-the-line tools to run your business and projects efficiently.
|Product Type||Software Suite|
|Software Main Type||Productivity Application|
|Software Sub Type||Office Suite|
|Software Name||Office 2010 Professional 32/64-bit|
Manage customer relationships more effectively:
Quickly apply the tools you need:
Enhance your presentations with photos and videos:
Make your reports and presentations stand out from the competition:
Create and print marketing materials with ease:
Get more out of your data:
Keep your inbox clutter free:
Organize all kinds of projects in one simple place:
Put your business data to work:
Easily access and share your work on the go:
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||Complete Product|
|License Quantity||1 PC|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top