Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac - Home and Business
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number W9F-00014
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Software Suite
- Software Name Office:mac 2011 Home & Business Multipack
- Suite Contents
- Word for Mac
- PowerPoint for Mac
- Excel for Mac
- Outlook for Mac
- Platform Supported Intel-based Mac
- License Pricing Standard
- License Quantity 2 Install
- Distribution Media/Method DVD-ROM
- Create visually rich newsletters, brochures, and more
- Build and share professional presentations
- Organise, analyse, and share your data and lists
- Connect with integrated email and calendar tools
- Increase efficiency and save time by automating repetitive tasks
- Perform common tasks fast using features right where you need them
- Post, access, edit, and share your files from virtually anywhere
- Simultaneously edit a file with multiple authors in different locations
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2011 Mac 3 User License
*Not compatible with OS X 10.12 (OS X Sierra or later)
Office 2011 for Mac has significant improvements over Office 2008 for Mac, the earlier release of Microsoft Office for Mac. Enjoy many of the features of Windows versions of Office, such as the Ribbon, and support for Visual Basic for Applications, which had previously been removed in 2008.
Bring the software in your home or business up to speed with this two-user license of Microsoft Home and Business 2011 for Mac from My Choice Software. This essential productivity suite contains the 2011 Office for Mac versions of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook to help you correspond, present, organize and document better than before. Using Outlook for Mac, youll be able to keep in touch with customers, clients and employees while keeping track of all your meetings and events.
This suite comes with all the tools you need to access your documents anywhere, including on your tablet and smartphone, and saves you time with new features that let you automate repetitive tasks. Plus, it allows you to simultaneously edit files with multiple authors in different locations, making it perfect for dispersed or remote teams. This two-user license of Microsoft Home and Business for Mac 2011 can be instantly downloaded after checkout when you buy from My Choice Software.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.