Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Retail Download
Microsoft Office Professional 2013, 1 PC, License
Microsoft Office Professional 2013, 1 PC, Download
Let this instant download of Microsoft Office Professional 2013 for Windows take your business logistics into the digital age. This suite contains powerful productivity software for publishing, accounting, presenting and more, including Word 2013, Excel 2013, PowerPoint 2013, OneNote 2013, Outlook 2013, Publisher 2013 and Access 2013. Updates for 2013 include new time-saving tools and better features for collaborating and working via your web browser, smartphone, tablet or desktop.
Youll be able to access, edit and share your documents from virtually anywhere with Web Apps while saving your documents in the cloud using SkyDrive. Check in with remote workers and potential clients with video conferencing software and use Publisher to create professional marketing materials in-house. Microsoft Office Professional 2013 supports Windows. Purchase includes 100 percent genuine software that comes with an installation guarantee when you buy it from My Choice Software. Volume discounts are available.
The new Microsoft Office 2013 provides access from virtually anywhere to your familiar Office applications, email, calendar, video conferencing, and most up-to-date documents, across your devices from PCs to smartphones to tablets. Experience the most powerful Office yet:
- Smarter applications. Smart, time-saving new ways to create, read, share, and connect.
- Cloud-connected. Sign in to Office and access documents and settings across multiple devices.
- Optimized for touch. Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices, optimized for touch.
Includes full versions of:
- Word 2013
- Excel 2013
- PowerPoint 2013
- OneNote 2013
- Outlook 2013
- Publisher 2013
- Access 2013
Office Professional 2013 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with new, time-saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them virtually anywhere.
Edit photos in your documents without leaving Word, Publisher, or PowerPoint
Enhance the visual impact of your Word and Publisher documents or PowerPoint presentations with easy-to-use picture editing tools that let you crop, control brightness and contrast, sharpen or soften and add artistic visual effects.
Analyze finances at home and work with Excel
Use Sparklines in Excel to create mini-charts that make it easy to highlight trends in expenses at a glance. Use Slicers to dynamically segment and filter PivotTable data to display precisely what you need, and let the improved Conditional Formatting highlight specific items in your data set with just a few clicks.
Access, edit, and share from virtually anywhere with Office Web Apps
Get things done when you're away from the office, home, or school. Create documents in Office desktop applications, then post them online to access, view, and edit with Office Web Apps from virtually anywhere you have Internet access.
Create dynamic marketing materials with improved photo tools in Publisher
Get professional results in Publisher with photo tools that let you insert or replace photos easily while preserving your look and layout. You can also preview formatting changes before applying them, add photo captions from a library of layouts, and choose from editing options such as changing the shape of photos, pan, zoom, crop, color, and brightness.
Build a top-notch database quickly with Access
Start with prebuilt Access templates or select from community-submitted templates and customize them according to the needs of your project to make collecting information and creating reports easier than ever. Use professional-looking data bar charts created with Conditional Formatting to communicate your analysis clearly and efficiently.
Organize customer information efficiently in OneNote
Create a digital notebook in OneNote to capture and organize all your valuable customer information - text, images, video, and audio from documents, Web pages, and e-mail messages - in a single, easy-to-access location.
Track and manage e-mail conversations easily in Outlook
Save time and take control of your e-mail with Conversation View in Outlook. This feature lets you condense, categorize, and even ignore lengthy e-mail exchanges with a single click so that you can manage large amounts of e-mail with ease.
Present from virtually anywhere with PowerPoint
Broadcast your PowerPoint presentation instantly through a Web browser to a remote audience. With Broadcast Slide Show, audience members without PowerPoint are still able to view shared presentations.
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number AAA-02776
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Software Suite
- Software Name Office 2013 Professional 32/64-bit
- Suite Contents
- Platform Supported PC
- Platform Supported PC
- Distribution Media/Method Download
- Work smarter with Office Professional 2013:
- Access, edit, and share documents on any internet-connected device, using free Office Web Apps
- Equip yourself with the full array of email, scheduling, and task-list tools in Outlook
- See just appointment, email, or contact detail at a glance in Outlook, without changing screens
- Save time from the Start screen in Word and use great-looking templates
- Streamlined interface helps you take a clear view of your work
- Capture your ideas using touch, pen, or keyboard
- Drag and drop pictures, videos, and online media into your projects
- Pull content from PDFs straight into Word
- Make PowerPoint presentations that stand out with new wide-screen templates and theme variations.