MFR # 065-03866
Microsoft Office Excel 2003 - Retail Box
Order before 3PM PT M - F for immediate shipping
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number 065-03866
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Software
- Software Name Office Excel 2003
- Platform Supported PC
- License Pricing Standard
- License Quantity 1 User
- Distribution Media/Method CD-ROM
- Take advantage of data wherever it is:
- Excel 2003 can read data in any customer-defined XML schema. You can analyze XML data sources using charts, tables, or graphs.
- Excel 2003 builds on its commitment to reliable and accurate numerical analysis with enhancements in collinearity detection and more.
- Save Excel 2003 spreadsheets to shared workspaces, where team members can get the latest version and save task lists, related files, and more.
- The Research Task Pane helps you quickly find and add information from electronic dictionaries, reference materials, and online research sites.
- Use Information Rights Management (IRM) functionality to prevent recipients from forwarding, copying, or printing important spreadsheets.
- Intel Pentium 233-MHz or faster processor (Pentium III recommended)
Microsoft Office Excel 2003
Microsoft Office Excel 2003 helps you manage and share critical business data. With support for statistical functions and the ability to access information from virtually anywhere, you'll be able to work more effectively.
Collect and analyze data more effectively.
- The new Research Task Pane lets you access online references without leaving your spreadsheet.
- Excel 2003 allows you to incorporate XML data from outside data sources.
- Develop XML-based solutions with the new mapping tool.
- Compare spreadsheets with side-by-side view.
Get greater control over shared information
- Office Web components give greater Web publishing power and interactivity for enhanced group work.
- Keep track of the progress you and your team make with the Shared Workspace Task Pane.
- Control distribution of your work by preventing recipients from forwarding, copying, or printing sensitive documents using IRM (Information Rights Management).
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.