Microsoft Office 2011 Home and Student Product Key Card Box
Microsoft Office Home And Student 2011 for Mac
*Not compatible with OS X 10.12 (OS X Sierra or later)
Use this convenient Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Student 2011 Keycard License to update your Office suite to the 2011 versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. You can be sure you'll get the best in productivity, compatibility, and ease of use when you install it today. This license is suggested for home use and student use only and takes advantage of excellent web-powered tools to enhance the user experience across all devices.
To install Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Student 2011 via your Keycard License, MyChoice will provide you with your new digital Key Card after purchase. Simple key in and update your software to enjoy these full-featured applications immediately.
Office for Mac
With over 1 billion PCs and Macs running Office, Microsoft Office is the most-trusted and most-used productivity suite ever. And Office for Mac 2011 is here to help you do more with your Mac your way. Use familiar applications like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to help you take your ideas further. And since Office for Mac is compatible with Office for Windows, you can work on documents with virtually anyone on a Mac or PC. Store your files in a password protected online SkyDrive folder to access, edit, or share your work from virtually anywhere with the free Office Web Apps.
- Licensed for home and student use on 1 (one) Mac; not for use in any commercial, non-profit, or revenue generating business activities, or by any government organization.
- Office for Mac 2011 includes Mac versions of Word 2011, Excel 2011, and PowerPoint 2011.
- The most familiar and trusted productivity applications used around the world at home, school, and business.
- Reliable compatibility with the over 1 billion Macs and PCs running Office worldwide ensures you have the right tools to create, share, and collaborate with virtually anyone, anywhere, with no worries.
- Office for Mac 2011 offers top-of-the-line software with a complete feature set so that you can deliver impressive, professional-looking documents and presentations.
- Office Web App support: New Office Web Apps let you post, access, edit, and share Office documents from where you want with nearly any computer with a browser; and coauthor a document with multiple people in multiple locations.*
- Also includes Messenger for Mac 8 enabling you to communicate in real time with audio and video support, and Remote Desktop for Mac 2 so you can drive your Windows-based PC from your Mac.
Whether you're trying to create a stunning presentation for work, write a research paper for school, or make a budgeting spreadsheet for your family's finances, get the functionality and convenience you need with Microsoft Office Home & Student 2011 for Mac. This set comes with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, so you're sure to find multiple ways to use it. The free Office Web Apps work with your Microsoft Office suite to let you save and store files in the cloud, so you can access everything you create from any computer with an Internet connection.
Add visual effects, charts, graphics, and more to your documents, or set up Word 2011 to automatically format everything in the way your teacher or boss wants it. Save each document in your choice of formats and feel confident that others can open them with ease, or print out copies with just a few clicks.
Product Presentations that Impress
PowerPoint 2011 blends the ease of use you're familiar with and powerful new tools to let you make presentations that include video, photos, and animation. Build an engaging story to keep everyone interested, whether you're teaching a class or trying to make a big sales pitch.
Make Spectacular Spreadsheets
Track expenses or scientific record data with easy-to-use spreadsheets made with Excel 2011. Analysis tools help you spot trends and patterns, so decision making is easier than ever. *Requires a Windows Live ID, internet connection and supported the browser.
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number GZA-00267
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Software Licensing
- Software Name Office: Mac 2011 Home & Student
- Platform Supported Intel-based Mac
- License Pricing Standard
- License Quantity 1 Install
I work on a Mac and needed a documents application but since I don't use documents a whole lot, I didn't want to spend $150 or more. The Mac Offfice 2011 via Mychoicesoftware is the perfect solution. I now can create word documents and publications as well as Excel documents and I'm thrilled. The download was quick and easy. I'm pleased!!
My Choice Software was quick and easy to use. I really liked the prices and found the download process well explained and easy to follow. Microsoft 2011 for mac is not my favorite as it does have a different feel than the regular Microsoft but this has nothing to do with My Choice Software. I would use them again when I need other technology products.
Shopping cart to download was simple, cost was just right. I highly recommend MyChoice Software - they make it easy to purchase, communicate in simple and specific easy to follow emails on how to download your software app after you've bought it. The end result was fabulous, the version of Office was the most recent and functioned perfectly,
Pretty seamless. The only obstacle was entering the product licensing key after the download. It could've been attributed to a variety of reasons...late 2008 Macbook Pro model, previous MS Office 2004 installed, etc. I needed to call Microsoft to enter the key manually, but no big deal, as MyChoice provided simple directions to do so. MyChoice customer service answered without any wait time and they were helpful.
I researched before buying from My Choice, and picked them because I was able to talk to service rep on the phone about how the download would work and how their tech support would ensure I got it. The download link came within an hour. It all worked fine. Then I had an unrelated problem on my new i Mac and had to wipe it clean and reload. I had NO PROBLEM re-downloading the Office software. I am now starting to use the various products...Word, Excel etc. So far, two thumbs up.