Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac Home & Business Retail
IN STOCK, Available for download within 30 minutes*
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2011 - License - Download
With over 1 billion PCs and Macs running Office, Microsoft Office is the most-trusted and most-used productivity suite ever. And Office for Mac 2011 is here to help you do more with your Mac your way. Use familiar applications like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Outlook to help you take your ideas further. And since Office for Mac is compatible with Office for Windows, you can work on documents with virtually anyone on a Mac or PC. Store your files in a password protected online SkyDrive folder to access, edit, or share your work from virtually anywhere with the free Office Web Apps.
- Licensed for one (1) user for install on one (1) Mac.
- Office for Mac 2011 includes Mac versions of Word 2011, Excel 2011, PowerPoint 2011, and Outlook 2011.
- The most familiar and trusted productivity applications used around the world at home, school, and business.
- Reliable compatibility with the over 1 billion Macs and PCs running Office worldwide ensures you have the right tools to create, share, and collaborate with virtually anyone, anywhere, with no worries.
- Office for Mac 2011 offers top-of-the-line software with the most complete feature set, so you can deliver impressive, professional-looking documents and presentations.
- Outlook for Mac 2011: Outlook 2011 lets you see your calendar from within your e-mail, read related e-mails in a single thread, import PST files, and preview attachments from within your email inbox.
- Office Web App support: New Office Web Apps let you post, access, edit, and share Office documents from where you want with nearly any computer with a browser; and coauthor a document with multiple people in multiple locations.*
- Also includes Messenger for Mac 8 enabling you to communicate in real time with audio and video support, and Remote Desktop for Mac 2 so you can drive your Windows-based PC from your Mac.
Designed to be the Mac equivalent to Microsoft Office Home & Business 2010 for PC computers, this downloadable single-user licensed Microsoft Office package includes the most popular Microsoft modules: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Robust online integration means you can collaborate with Mac and PC Office users through Windows SkyDrive and Office Web Apps. The PC version of Office is fully compatible with this Mac version. Upon purchase, you'll receive two emails: a confirmation email including your product key and an email directing you to the download site.
Windows SkyDrive functions fully with Microsoft Office Home & Business 2011 for Mac, so you can collaborate online with coworkers. You can even work within the same document at the same time.
Most Popular Software Modules
You'll find the most popular Microsoft office programs included in this software suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Whether you need to create a budget, build a presentation, or write a report, Microsoft Office Home & Business 2011 makes it easy for you.
Integrated with Microsoft Office 2010 for PC
Whether you're emailing documents back and forth or collaborating online, files created and edited in this suite of programs are fully compatible with PC versions, making it easier than ever before to collaborate. With Remote Desktop Client, you can even access your own computer while away from it.
Free Technical Support
Microsoft provides a full year of free technical support with Microsoft Office Home & Business 2011 for Mac, ensuring you'll be able to get the help you need when installing and using these programs.
*Requires a Windows Live ID, internet connection and supported browser. There are differences between features of the Office Web Apps and the Office 2011 applications.
To run Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Business 2011, your computer must meet the following system requirements:
-A Mac computer with an Intel processor
-Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later
-1 GB of RAM recommended
-2.5 GB of available hard disk space
-HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
-DVD drive or connection to a local area network (if installing over a network)
-1280 x 800 or higher resolution monitor
Office:mac 2011 Home and Business Multipack
|Manufacturer Part Number||W9F-00014|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Office:mac 2011 Home and Business Multipack|
Get the tools to manage business and life, on your terms. Create professional-quality documents, spreadsheets, and presentations for work, home, and school. Work when and where you want using any computer with a browser and the free Office Web Apps. Communicate and share your work - even coauthor documents - with virtually anyone, whether they're on a Mac or PC. And track all your calendars, contacts, and to-do lists from one convenient spot. Office for Mac Home and Business 2011 includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook 2011; and features the best compatibility available with Office for Windows users worldwide.
|Product Type||Software Suite|
|Software Main Type||Productivity Application|
|Software Sub Type||Office Suite|
|Software Name||Office:mac 2011 Home & Business Multipack|
|Platform Supported||Intel-based Mac|
|Operating System Supported||Mac OS|
|License Type||Complete Product|
|License Quantity||1 Install|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top