Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 PC Instant License
There are no product specifications.
Office Home and Business 2016
Office Home and Business 2016 is made to help you achieve more with time-saving features, a new modern look, built-in collaboration tools, and the power of Outlook for email, calendars, and contacts. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on OneDrive and access them from anywhere.
- Full, installed Office 2016 versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- For 1 PC (Windows 7 or later, business or home use)
- Easily save your documents online with free OneDrive online storage, available for all OneDrive users
Made for doing
Office 2016 comes fully loaded with your favorite applications—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. It’s everything you need to be an overachiever.
Made to collaborate
The forms in Office 2016 are packed with built-in collaboration tools to help you share and coauthor documents in Word, PowerPoint, and OneNote for faster productivity than ever before.
Made to move
OneDrive cloud storage integration means your files can travel with you so that you can achieve more at work or home, locally or remotely, from virtually anywhere around the world.
Microsoft Office 2016 helps you to do your best work - anywhere, anytime and with anyone. New, modern versions of the classic desktop applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote, are built for maximum productivity. You'll quickly produce professional documents with rich authoring features, design controls for pixel-perfect layouts and intuitive tools to help you make the most of your data. You'll have access to your docs in the cloud whenever you need them. With your documents stored online, it's easy to get your team on the same page. Share, present and work together on projects with built-in team collaboration tools across the suite.
Get it done with Office
Office Home & Business 2016 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with time-saving features, a new modern look, built-in collaboration tools, and the power of Outlook for email, calendars, and contacts. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on OneDrive and access them from anywhere.
Efficiently manage your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks. Push email support keeps your inbox up to date, conversation view groups related messages, and schedules can be viewed side-by-side for planning.
Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The new Design tab provides quick access to features, and Smart Lookup shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
Analyze and visualize your data in new and intuitive ways with a fresh user interface plus your favorite keyboard shortcuts. Leverage features like Analysis Toolpak, Slicers, and Formula Builder to save time so that you can focus on insights.
Create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas with new slide transitions and an improved Animations task pane. Threaded comments alongside your slides help you incorporate feedback into your presentations.
It's your very own digital notebook so that you can keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, even audio and video all in one place. Whether you're at home, in the office, or on the move, you can take it all with you wherever you go while sharing and collaborating with others.
Your stuff anytime, anywhere
Sign in to Office 2016 and use OneDrive to quickly access your recent documents on any device with seamless integration.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86 or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Disk Space: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1024x576 resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that the new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
- Additional Requirements: Internet functionality requires Internet connection. Microsoft account required.
|Installation||Complete install of Office 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook|
|Operating||For 1 PC (Windows 7 or later, home use)|
Easily save your documents online with free OneDrive online storage, available for all OneDrive users
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.