Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 - 32/64 Retail License
There are no product specifications.
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 - 1 PCs/Household - English - 32/64 Bit
Stay focused when you take advantage of the full-featured applications in this keycard box of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010. This suite contains permanent, non-trial versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote for a single PC. With new co-authoring tools, better customization features and an enhanced set of graphics and illustrations, youll be able to create eye-catching presentations, spreadsheets, documents and more. As an added bonus, you can work from anywhere with Office Web Apps.
This is a keycard box version of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 that comes shipped to you from My Choice Software. Your keycard comes with a 25-characer product key (no disc) that is designed to activate Office on a single PC preloaded with the Office 2010 suite. Have questions? Simply give us a call at 800-318-1439 and well assist you with your purchase. We also sell this suite as a convenient digital download at My Choice Software.
About Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key Cards
A Product Key Card provides another way to purchase Office with a PC. It includes a 25-character Product Key designed to activate Office software on a preloaded PC.
Product Key Card features
- Includes 25-character Product Key only, no disc.
- Designed to activate Office on 1 PC preloaded with Office 2010 suites. For a limited time, customers buying a PC without Office 2010 preloaded, can download the software at www.office.com/productkeycard.
- Licensed for 1 install on single PC only.
- License cannot be transferred to another PC.
- Download backup available at www.office.com/productkeycard.
- Customers buying a PC who need Office for new PC only; don't need to upgrade other home PCs.
- Customers buying a PC who don't require DVD media and/or are okay downloading software (if Office not preloaded).
- Customers buying a new PC (best experience if customer simply uses the Product Key to activate a PC already preloaded with Office 2010 suites)
For customers who require Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 with a license for three machines in the same household, Office may be purchased in a traditional disc version.
Find It on New Backstage View
Programs You Rely On
Enjoy the same great features you know and love with Office and get some new ones when you upgrade to Office 2010.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.