MFR # 079-01869
Microsoft Office Powerpoint 2003 Retail Box
Order before 3PM PT M - F for immediate processing
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number 079-01869
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Software
- Software Name Office PowerPoint 2003
- Platform Supported PC
- License Quantity 1 User
- Distribution Media/Method CD-ROM
- Broaden your reach:
- Package a PowerPoint 2003 presentation and all of its associated graphics and audio or video files to a CD for broader sharing or distribution.
- The Research Task Pane helps you quickly find and add information from electronic dictionaries, reference materials, and online research sites.
- Use high-quality custom animations in PowerPoint 2003 to make your presentations come alive.
- While working in PowerPoint 2003, you can access images, sounds, photos, and animations from Office Online to add impact to your presentations.
- Prevent recipients from forwarding, copying, or printing important presentations by using the Information Rights Management (IRM) feature.
- Intel Pentium 233-MHz or faster processor (Pentium III recommended)
Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003
PowerPoint 2003 includes new tools to help you create, present, and collaborate on presentations that have more impact. Work Together and Share Presentations with Confidence. Now it's easier to collaborate on compelling presentations and share them with others. - Work together better. Save PowerPoint 2003 presentations to shared workspaces where other team members can get the latest version and check the presentations in or out. With shared workspaces you can save task lists, related files, links, and lists of members working on a project. Shared workspaces require Microsoft Windows Server 2003 running Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services. - Review with your team. Create a Document Workspace by using the Shared Attachment option when attaching your presentation in a Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 e-mail message. Your team can then use a task pane in the presentation to collaborate on and review the presentation. Document Workspaces require Windows Server 2003 running Windows SharePoint Services. - Control distribution of your presentations. Protect your company assets by preventing recipients from forwarding, copying, or printing important presentations by using information rights management (IRM) functionality. You can specify an expiration date for a presentation, after which it cannot be viewed or changed. IRM functionality requires Windows Server 2003 running Microsoft Windows Rights Management Services (RMS).
Create dynamic, polished presentations.
- The new Research Task Pane lets you access online references without leaving PowerPoint 2003.
- Draw from thousands of monthly updated pictures, sounds, and animation, using Web-based Clip Art Online to add pizzazz to your presentation.
- Improved media playback includes full screen and support for multiple media formats.
Share your presentations with confidence.
- Package your presentation on a CD for easier sharing or distribution; presentations are automatically launched in slideshow mode-even for people without PowerPoint 2003.
- Keep track of the progress you and your team make with the Shared Workspace Task Pane.
- Control distribution of your work by preventing recipients from forwarding, copying, or printing sensitive documents using IRM (Information Rights Management).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.