Microsoft Office Professional 2010 - Box Pack - 32/64 Bit
There are no product specifications.
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Retail Box
Featuring all the high-performance tools your business needs to thrive in the digital age, this Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Retail Box (shipped to you from My Choice Software) is essential for modern businesses who want top-of-the-line, streamlined productivity tools for a variety of tasks. Office 2010 Professional comes with Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher and Outlook for professional document/presentation creation, marketing, sales analysis, budgeting and client communications. Whats great about this suite is that you get access to all your documents from anywhere you have an internet connection with Microsofts smart Office Web Apps program. This suite requires Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP with Service Pack 3. Enjoy volume discounts and guaranteed installation when you buy the Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Retail Box from My Choice Software.
Features and benefits
Microsoft Office Professional 2010 brings together our top-of-the-line tools to help you stay organized, connected, and competitive. The package includes one year of technical support.
Manage business and personal finances efficiently
- Build a budget and track expenses quickly with built-in templates in Excel 2010.
- See data trends quickly with powerful analysis tools, such as Sparklines that show a tiny chart embedded in a cell, Slicers that filter data in a PivotTable, or Conditional Formatting to help you easily spot variances. Illustrate your information using improved charting tools and SmartArt graphics to make charts, diagrams, and graphs that are easy to understand and read.
Organize all your information in a single place
- Collect all your ideas and relevant information in OneNote 2010, from meeting notes and customer information to marketing plans.
- Create a OneNote notebook to organize all the materials and media for a project: text, images, videos, audio, web page clippings, and more.
- Find the information you need with simple tagging and an improved search that shows you search results while you type.
- Boost the efficiency of your Internet research with Quick Filing. Save information from the web and other resources to your notebook with one click.
Create dynamic presentations that get attention
- Transform your ideas into memorable presentations in PowerPoint 2010 with images and video, dynamic slide transitions, and animations.
- Take advantage of the easy-to-use photo- and video-editing features that let you add dramatic visual effects without leaving PowerPoint 2010.
- Easily broadcast your presentation through a web browser to remote audiences, even if they don't have PowerPoint.
- Start creating documents quickly with ready-to-use templates in Word 2010 for almost any project, from business reports to customer newsletters.
- Add visual interest to your text with effects such as shadows, reflections, and 3-D.
- Capture your ideas using an array of customizable SmartArt graphics that help you highlight important messages quickly and easily.
Stay in sync with your customers and calendar
- Connect with people and projects more efficiently using email and calendar tools that simplify communication in Outlook 2010.
- Manage multiple email accounts in Outlook 2010 from services such as Windows Live Hotmail, Gmail, or most other providers.
- Track and manage your email easily with Conversation View in Outlook 2010, a feature that lets you condense, categorize, and even ignore lengthy email exchanges with a single click.
- Use Outlook Mobile on your smartphone1 to exchange email with your team and customers even when you're away.
Create professional-looking marketing materials yourself
- Create documents using the powerful design tools in Publisher 2010, whether you're marketing your business or planning an event.
- Get started quickly with a library of customizable templates to create postcards, brochures, email, and more
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.