Microsoft Office Professional 2013 - Retail License
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number 269-16094
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Software Suite
- Software Name Office 2013 Professional 32/64-bit
- Suite Contents
- Platform Supported PC
- Work smarter with Office Professional 2013:
- Access, edit, and share documents on any internet-connected device, using free Office Web Apps
- Equip yourself with the full array of email, scheduling, and task-list tools in Outlook
- See just appointment, email, or contact detail at a glance in Outlook, without changing screens
- Save time from the Start screen in Word and use great-looking templates
- Streamlined interface helps you take a clear view of your work
- Capture your ideas using touch, pen, or keyboard
- Drag and drop pictures, videos, and online media into your projects
- Pull content from PDFs straight into Word
- Make PowerPoint presentations that stand out with new wide-screen templates and theme variations
- 1 GHz Pentium III or higher x86 or x64-bit with SSE2 instruction set
Use Sparklines in Excel to create mini-charts that make it easy to highlight trends in expenses at a glance. Use Slicers to dynamically segment and filter PivotTable data to display precisely what you need, and let the improved Conditional Formatting highlight specific items in your data set with just a few clicks.
Save time and take control of your e-mail with Conversation View in Outlook. This feature lets you condense, categorize, and even ignore lengthy e-mail exchanges with a single click, so you can manage large amounts of e-mail with ease.
Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The new Design tab provides quick access to features, and Smart Lookup shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
Start with prebuilt Access templates or select from community-submitted templates and customize them according to the needs of your project to make collecting information and creating reports easier than ever. Use professional-looking data bar charts created with Conditional Formatting to communicate your analysis clearly and easily.
Get professional results from Publisher with photo tools that let you insert or replace photos easily while preserving your look and layout. You can also preview formatting changes before applying them, add photo captions from a library of layouts, and choose from editing options such as changing the shape of photos, pan, zoom, crop, color, and brightness.
Broadcast your PowerPoint presentation instantly through a Web browser to a remote audience, even if audience members don't have PowerPoint - with Broadcast Slide Show.
Create a digital notebook in OneNote to capture and organize all your important customer information - text, images, video, and audio from documents, Web pages, and e-mail messages - in a single, easy-to-access location.
About Office 2013 Professional
Step into the new age of Office with this digital download of Microsoft Office Professional containing the 2013 versions of your favorite productivity software. Upgraded Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher and OneNote have been thoughtfully enhanced with new time-saving features and a sleek, modern look.
Access is a must for anyone who needs to be able to store, search, manage and analyze data in one simplified interface. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint have a beautiful new look that allows you to stay focused on your work with zero distractions. You get all of this and more when you download Microsoft Office 2013 Professional from My Choice Software.
Compare Office 2013 Editions
|Feature||Home & Business||Standard||Professional|
|License Type||Standard||Open License||Standard|
|BUY NOW||BUY NOW||BUY NOW|
|Home & Business||Included|
|License Type||Open License|
Give your employees the tools they need to work productively with this single-PC digital download of Microsoft Office Professional 2013 with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access. Create, collaborate, edit and share from virtually anywhere with access to Microsoft Web Apps and SkyDrive and enjoy a seamless work experience from your computer or mobile device with this power-packed Office suite. Please note that this software supports only Windows 7 or higher.
This permanent license of Microsoft Office Professional 2013 for Windows can be installed throughout the lifetime of your PC. Youll be able to outfit all departments with essential productivity software to create marketing materials, analyze finances, build easy-to-use databases and organize customer information.
Let this instant download of Microsoft Office Professional 2013 for Windows take your business logistics into the digital age. This suite contains powerful productivity software for publishing, accounting, presenting and more, including Word 2013, Excel 2013, PowerPoint 2013, OneNote 2013, Outlook 2013, Publisher 2013 and Access 2013. Updates for 2013 include new time-saving tools and better features for collaborating and working via your web browser, smartphone, tablet or desktop.
Youll be able to access, edit and share your documents from virtually anywhere with Web Apps while saving your documents in the cloud using SkyDrive. Check in with remote workers and potential clients with video conferencing software and use Publisher to create professional marketing materials in-house. Microsoft Office Professional 2013 supports both Windows. This is 100 percent genuine software that comes with an installation guarantee when you buy it from My Choice Software. Volume discounts are available.
The new Microsoft Office 2013 provides access from virtually anywhere to your familiar Office applications, email, calendar, video conferencing, and most up-to-date documents, across your devices from PCs to smartphones to tablets. Experience the most powerful Office yet:
- Smarter applications. Smart, time-saving new ways to create, read, share, and connect.
- Cloud-connected. Sign in to Office and access documents and settings across multiple devices.
- Optimized for touch. Experience Office at its best on Windows devices, optimized for touch.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.