Microsoft Office Professional 2010 32 / 64 Bit Original License
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number 0A33045
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Software Suite
- Software Name Office 2010 Professional 32/64-bit
- Suite Contents
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft Access 2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Microsoft OneNote 2010
- Microsoft Publisher 2010
- Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Platform Supported PC
- License Pricing Standard
- License Quantity 1 PC
- Distribution Media/Method License
- Organize business finances for better decision making
- Manage all kinds of projects in one simple spot
- Create professional-grade communications faster
- Stay connected to your business wherever you are
- Manage customer information from anywhere
- Connect to home, work, school, and friends with flexibility
- Comes with one year of technical support
- Great for small business
- 500 MHz or faster
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional - 1 PC Retail License
Download Microsoft Office 2010 Professional (Retail License) now from My Choice Software to thoroughly enhance your businesses productivity and efficiency quickly and easily. With digital downloads of your favorite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access, Office 2010 Professional streamlines all business aspects from sales tracking, data analysis and budget-building to ad creation, business reports and customer newsletters with a single, high-performing Office suite. New tools, such as Outlook Mobile and Office Web Apps, let you stay in sync and access Office documents and Outlook from anywhere you have an internet or network connection. This is a digital download of Microsoft Office 2010 Professional PC that comes with a product key delivered by e-mail from My Choice Software. This suite requires 1.5 GB hard disk space and 256 MB memory.
License is permanent (not a trial). Product key delivered by email. Installation guaranteed or your money back.
Features and benefits
Microsoft Office Professional 2010 brings together our top-of-the-line tools to help you stay organized, connected, and competitive. The package includes one year of technical support.
Manage business and personal finances efficiently
- Build a budget and track expenses quickly with built-in templates in Excel 2010.
- See data trends quickly with powerful analysis tools, such as Sparklines that show a tiny chart embedded in a cell, Slicers that filter data in a PivotTable, or Conditional Formatting to help you easily spot variances. Illustrate your information using improved charting tools and SmartArt graphics to make charts, diagrams, and graphs that are easy to understand and read.
Organize all your information in a single place
- Collect all your ideas and important information in OneNote 2010, from meeting notes and customer information to marketing plans.
- Create a OneNote notebook to organize all the materials and media for a project: text, images, videos, audio, web page clippings, and more.
- Find the information you need with simple tagging and an improved search that shows you search results while you type.
- Boost the efficiency of your Internet research with Quick Filing. Save information from the web and other resources to your notebook with one click.
Create dynamic presentations that get attention
- Transform your ideas into memorable presentations in PowerPoint 2010 with images and video, dynamic slide transitions, and animations.
- Take advantage of easy-to-use photo- and video-editing features that let you add dramatic visual effects without leaving PowerPoint 2010.
- Easily broadcast your presentation through a web browser to remote audiences, even if they dont have PowerPoint.
- Start creating documents quickly with ready-to-use templates in Word 2010 for almost any project, from business reports to customer newsletters.
- Add visual interest to your text with effects such as shadows, reflections, and 3-D.
- Capture your ideas using an array of customizable SmartArt graphics that help you highlight important messages quickly and easily.
Stay in sync with your customers and calendar
- Connect with people and projects more efficiently using email and calendar tools that simplify communication in Outlook 2010.
- Manage multiple email accounts in Outlook 2010 from services such as Windows Live Hotmail, Gmail, or most other providers.
- Track and manage your email easily with Conversation View in Outlook 2010, a feature that lets you condense, categorize, and even ignore lengthy email exchanges with a single click.
- Use Outlook Mobile on your smartphone1 to exchange email with your team and customers even when youre away.
Create professional-looking marketing materials yourself
- Create your own communications using the powerful design tools in Publisher 2010, whether youre marketing your business or planning an event.
- Get started quickly with a library of customizable templates to create postcards, brochures, email, and more.
- Choose from sophisticated photo-editing options: Change the shape of photos; pan, zoo
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.