Microsoft Office Standard 2016 - Open GovernmentMFR # 021-10556 |
IN STOCK, Will be delivered by Microsoft within 1-2 business days
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Microsoft Office Standard 2016 - Open Government
Microsoft Office Standard 2016 brings all of your favorite applications together with new features that make working together with others easier than every before. This version of Office comes loaded with Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, OneNote 2016, Outlook 2016, and Publisher 2016. This version is available through the open government licensing for download.
- Microsoft Word creates professional looking documents with state-of-the-art editing tools
- Microsoft Excel organizes complex information into tables, graphs, spreadsheets
- Microsoft PowerPoint adds graphics and text for presentations
- Microsoft Outlook consolidates and streamlines email and messaging
- Microsoft OneNote keeps ideas, notes, and information in one place
- Microsoft Publisher builds professional publications and newsletters
There are some new features in Microsoft Office Standard 2016, including:
- Use a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen (if available) to do your work
- The new Tell Me box is your one-stop shop for any question about Microsoft Office
- New tools recognize your data patterns and auto-complete data in Excel to save you time
- New modern charts and graphs in Excel give you more options to tell stories with your business data; Excel also recommends charts best suited for your data, and gives you a preview how your data will look
Computer and processor
1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32 bit); 2 gigabytes (GB) RAM (64 bit)
3.0 gigabytes (GB) available
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card and 1280 x 800 resolution
Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
For more information on Microsoft Office Standard 2016, contact us at (800) 318-1439 or email@example.com.
Office 2016 Standard
|Manufacturer Part Number||021-10556|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Office 2016 Standard|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||Office 2016 Standard|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Pricing||Local Government|
|License Quantity||1 PC|
|Licensing Program||MOLP: Open License for Government|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top