Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 - License
- Microsoft Powerpoint 2013
- Installation Method: Digital Download
- Estimated Delivery Time: 30 Minutes
- Users Supported: 1 User
- Devices Supported: 1 Device
- Installations Supported: 1 Installation
- License Type: Perpetual
- License Term: Indefinite
- Licensed Use: Licensed for Home Use
- Brand: Microsoft
- Manufacturer Part Number: 079-05835 - 01
- GTIN: 885370451054
- Platform Supported: Windows
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Minimum Hard Drive Space: 3 GB
- Minimum Memory: 1 GB
- Minimum Processor Speed: 1.0 GHz
Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 - Non-Commercial License
Microsoft Powerpoint 2013
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 has a brand-new look: Its cleaner and primed for use on tablets and phones, so you can swipe and tap your way through presentations. Presenter View automatically adapts to your projection set-up, and you can even use it on a single monitor. Themes now come with variations, which make it simpler to hone in on the look you want. And when youre working with others, you can add comments to ask questions and get feedback.
To find out more about Microsoft Office 2013, see Whats new in Office 2013.
- To learn more about whats new with PowerPoint 2013, see the training course Make the switch to PowerPoint 2013.
- To learn how you can get started creating a basic PowerPoint presentation quickly, see Basic tasks for creating a PowerPoint 2013 presentation.
Instead of opening with a blank presentation, PowerPoint 2013 gives you several ways to start your next presentation using a template, a theme, a recent presentation, a not-so-recent presentation, or a blank one.
Presenter View allows you to see your notes on your monitor while the audience only sees the slide. In previous releases, it was difficult to figure out who saw what on which monitor. The improved Presenter View fixes that headache and makes it simpler to work with.
- Use Presenter View on one monitor Presenter View no longer requires multiple monitors. Now you can rehearse in Presenter View without hooking up anything else.
- Zoom in on a slide Click the magnifying glass to zoom in on charts, diagrams, or whatever you want to emphasize for your audience.
- Jump to a slide Use Slide Navigator to browse to other slides in the presentation.
- Automatic set up PowerPoint can automatically sense your computer setup and choose the right monitor for Presenter view.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
I am well pleased with the product and think it excellent for presentation we will make.