Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 Open License
- Microsoft Powerpoint 2013
- Installation Method: Digital Download
- Estimated Delivery Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
- Users Supported: 1 User
- Devices Supported: 1 Device
- Installations Supported: 1 Installation
- License Type: Perpetual
- License Term: Indefinite
- Licensed Use: Licensed for Home and Commercial Use
- Brand: Microsoft
- Manufacturer Part Number: 079-06205
- Platform Supported: Windows
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Minimum Hard Drive Space: 3 GB
- Minimum Memory: 1 GB
- Minimum Processor Speed: 1.0 GHz
Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 Open License
**This product requires windows 7 or higher and is NOT compatible with Mac operating systems**
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 has a brand-new look: Its cleaner and primed for use on tablets and phones, so you can swipe and tap your way through presentations. Presenter View automatically adapts to your projection set-up, and you can even use it on a single monitor. Themes now come with variations, which make it simpler to hone in on the look you want. And when youre working with others, you can add comments to ask questions and get feedback.
To find out more about Microsoft Office 2013, see Whats new in Office 2013.
- To learn more about whats new with PowerPoint 2013, see the training course Make the switch to PowerPoint 2013.
- To learn how you can get started creating a basic PowerPoint presentation quickly, see Basic tasks for creating a PowerPoint 2013 presentation.
Instead of opening with a blank presentation, PowerPoint 2013 gives you several ways to start your next presentation using a template, a theme, a recent presentation, a not-so-recent presentation, or a blank one.
Presenter View allows you to see your notes on your monitor while the audience only sees the slide. In previous releases, it was difficult to figure out who saw what on which monitor. The improved Presenter View fixes that headache and makes it simpler to work with.
- Use Presenter View on one monitor Presenter View no longer requires multiple monitors. Now you can rehearse in Presenter View without hooking up anything else.
- Zoom in on a slide Click the magnifying glass to zoom in on charts, diagrams, or whatever you want to emphasize for your audience.
- Jump to a slide Use Slide Navigator to browse to other slides in the presentation.
- Automatic set up Pow
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Love using the PowerPoint. Easy to make a wide variety of presentations and stuff like that. Easy to make with my choice software instructions and these tools Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 Open License ofrfers. Low Ram consuming for older computers is perfect for people who don't want to buy new hardware just because of the demanding software! Though, still a bit pricey for a software this old
Arsenal of customiseable animation options to make engaging presentations and stay forucsed on the usefull information while leaving the rest in behind. Usefull toolbar with lots of different options to make your presentation as creative as it could be. I am very happy with Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 Open License and my choice software, the company i got the software from. The license was delivered quickly and the installation was easy with their help.
It's been a while since I purchaseed Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 Open License. I have been using it for a very long time and almost every day. It's is a bit outdated software but the good thing is, it's cheap and it doesn't clog up your ram memory. My Choice osftware still offers these license keys and delivers them quickly, atleast mine arrived very fast. I had worked for some time creating presentations and digital videos with Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 as a key tool in that process, and was profoundly disappointed when after a hard drive crash I picked up a MS SharePoint 2007 version of PowerPoint and found it woefully lacking the features I needed to do my work. I didn't hesitate to purchase Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 in CD form to ensure I will retain this program regardless of any future computer problems or "cloud" connectivity issues.