Microsoft Powerpoint 2016
- Microsoft Powerpoint 2016
- Installation Method: Digital Download
- Estimated Delivery Time: 5 - 7 Business Days
- Users Supported: 1 User
- Devices Supported: 1 Device
- Installations Supported: 1 Installation
- License Type: Perpetual
- License Term: Indefinite
- Licensed Use: Licensed for Home and Commercial Use
- Brand: Microsoft
- Manufacturer Part Number: 079-06643
- GTIN: 755847474919
- Platform Supported: Windows
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Minimum Hard Drive Space: 3 GB
- Minimum Memory: 1 GB (32 Bit) / 2 GB (64 Bit)
- Minimum Processor Speed: 1.0 GHz
Present better and smarter with Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 for Windows (Open License). The 2016 version of PowerPoint comes with excellent new tools that are perfect for professors, executives, project managers and others who find themselves presenting regularly. The unique new Presenter View option allows the presenter to see essential notes, controls, previous slides and upcoming slides while the audience sees just the current slide, putting the user in full control.
New Data Displays
Visualizations are critical to effective data analysis as well as compelling storytelling. In PowerPoint 2016, we've added six new charts—with the same rich formatting options that you are familiar with—to help you create some of the most commonly used data visualizations of financial or hierarchal information or for revealing statistical properties in your data.
Now, when you're collaborating with others on a presentation and there are conflicts between changes you've made and changes others have made, you'll see a side-by-side comparison of the slides with conflicting changes, so you can easily choose visually between which changes you'd like to keep.
Now you can go to File > History to see a complete list of changes that have been made to your presentation and access earlier versions. (This feature is only supported for files stored on OneDrive for Business or SharePoint.)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.