- Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service Pack 3 (SP3) or later; or Windows XP or later
- Personal computer with an Intel Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) or higher processor, Pentium III recommended
- 128 megabyte (MB) of RAM or above recommended
- 130 MB of available hard disk space (Hard disk usage will vary depending on configuration; custom installation choices may require more or less hard disk space)
- Super VGA (800 600) or a higher-resolution monitor
Microsoft Project 2003 Professional Retail BoxMFR # H30-00428 |
IN STOCK, Available to ship immediately
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Microsoft Project 2003 Professional “ Retail Box
The retail box version of Microsoft Project 2003 Professional allows for multiple installations of the software if need be. For example, if you have this program installed on your computer and that computer stops working, you can install Project 2003 on a new computer. Activating the software on the new computer will result in the program on an original computer to not work so you will not be able to use the software on different computers at the same time. This software will help managers track all project information, visualize and present project plans and help with task scheduling. Project 2003 Professional can be used with Project Server and includes team planning and communication features that are not available in the Standard version. As a note, Project 2003 is the last version to support Windows 2000. If you have a system that still uses Windows 2000 and need project management software, this is the version that you will need. Of course, Windows 2000 is not the only operating system that supports this software and this software includes all of the latest service packs and updates available.
Office Project 2003 Professional
|Manufacturer Part Number||H30-00428|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Office Project 2003 Professional|
Project Professional 2003, the enterprise project management program, works with Project Server 2003 and Project Web Access to help you more effectively plan projects, manage resources, and establish organization-wide repeatable processes.
|Software Main Type||Management|
|Software Sub Type||Project Management/Version Control|
|Software Name||Office Project 2003 Professional|
Efficiently manage projects:
Establish rules and processes:
Manage resources more effectively:
Plan resource needs:
|License Type||Complete Product|
|License Quantity||1 Client|
* Recommended for best experience
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top