Microsoft Project 2010 Professional - LicenseMFR # H30-02750 Digital Download Regular price $16898 Sale price Compare at $399.99
Project 2010 Professional - 32/64-bit
|Manufacturer Part Number||H30-03318|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Project 2010 Professional - 32/64-bit|
Microsoft Project Professional 2010 gives you a powerful, visually enhanced way to manage a wide range of projects and programs. With all of the new updates and visual enhancements of Project Standard 2010, Project Professional 2010 delivers more with at-a-glance resource management and team collaboration tools using Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010, to successfully complete all types of projects. And, utilizing Project Professional 2010, you and your organization can realize the results of unified project and portfolio management by adding Microsoft Project Server 2010.
|Software Main Type||Management|
|Software Sub Type||Project Management/Version Control|
|Software Name||Project 2010 Professional 32/64-bit|
Microsoft Fluent User Interface:
Excel-Like Flexibility & Ease;
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||Complete Product|
|License Quantity||1 PC|
Microsoft Project Professional 2010
Microsoft Project 2010 introduced many of the features seen in later versions of the program to the market when it debuted in 2009 and this version of Project remains very popular today. Changes to Project 2010 from previous versions include the Ribbon tab interface to find and use the software features and controls. This is the same tab type than can be seen in Word, Excel and PowerPoint and this familiarity should allow new Project users to become more easily acclimated to using Project. This software also allows users to zoom in and out quickly to change the perspective of timelines and schedules and was the first to incorporate Microsoft Backstage as a way to access tools, templates and program options. Most versions allow uses to save files to SharePoint but the 2010 Professional version also lets product managers and team members to create projects from a SharePoint task list. Users can in effect convert SharePoint Foundation 2010 task lists into a Project schedule. Synchronization of project schedules that use SharePoint is also possible as task updates from team members can be received and automatically synched to the project schedule. This feature is not available in the Standard version.
Microsoft Project Professional 2010 is a project managers software that gives project managers a new and easier way to manage wide range of projects and programs. With all of the new updates and visual enhancements of Project Standard 2010, Project Professional 2010 delivers more with at-a-glance resource management and team collaboration tools using Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010, to successfully complete all types of projects. And, utilizing Project Professional 2010, you and your organization can realize the results of unified project and portfolio management by adding Microsoft Project Server 2010. Download Whats New.
Microsoft Fluent User Interface
- Work more efficiently with the simple and intuitive Microsoft Fluent user interface new graphical menus and a familiar experience provide the tools you need to plan and manage your project.
- Task-oriented tabs and contextual menu groupings reveal powerful features, making it easier to get started and realize results.
- Learn about features and rich formatting controls quickly with descriptive tooltips and drop-down galleries.
- Simply be more productive by choosing your own menu options, quick access toolbar settings and setting defaults.
- Save to XPS or PDF. Quickly share, print, and publish project information from one location using the new Microsoft Office Backstage view.
Excel-Like Flexibility & Ease
- Enhanced copy and paste makes it easy to share information effectively with other Microsoft Office applications while retaining formatting.
- Add columns dynamically by entering data without having to first select the data type.
- Simplify data entry with auto-complete which displays a list of previously used values to select from.
- Automatic text wrap eliminates extra formatting steps by adjusting row height to display full task names.
- Quickly mine data and analyze results with easy access filtering for all columns.
- Create emphasis with rich color options and text formatting to express ideas and solve problems in new ways.
- Gain flexibility with user-controlled scheduling manually schedule tasks with the information you have right now or choose to automatically schedule tasks with calculated dates and durations.
- Be alerted to potential scheduling concerns with squiggly lines and choose how to manage potential problems.
- Gain insight with the Task Inspector to recognize issues and take action early
- solving problems before they occur.
- Support rolling wave planning and easily create high level forecasts using manually scheduled top down summary tasks.
- Identify gaps by comparing manually scheduled summary tasks with inf
Request a Quote
ShippingMFR # H30-02750 SKU # H30-03318D - 01
Product Delivery: Digital Download