Microsoft Project 2013 Standard Open License
- Installation Method: Digital Download
- Estimated Delivery Time: 5 - 7 Business Days
- Users Supported: 1 User
- Devices Supported: 1 Device
- Installations Supported: 1 Installation
- License Type: Perpetual
- License Term: Indefinite
- Licensed Use: Licensed for Home and Commercial Use
- Brand: Microsoft
- Manufacturer Part Number: 076-05334 - 1
- Platform Supported: Windows
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Minimum Hard Drive Space: 2 GB
- Minimum Memory: 1 GB
- Minimum Processor Speed: 1.0 GHz
Project Standard 2013 Open License
Microsoft Project 2013 helps to relieve some of the stresses in developing a plan, managing a budget, assigning and tracking resoruces and tasks, and many of the other processes involved in project management.
This software is ideal for project managers who can use it to not only manage schedules and costs but to manage tasks and keep reports and business intelligence at their work station. Many templates are available in Project 2013 to help you to quickly start projects and you will have access to recent files and locations from the Backstage. The layout of Project 2013 is similar to other Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel, making this software easy to navigate and use. This version has Task Path highlighting that allows you to measure project progress and resource allocation. As a result, you will be able to link tasks to create project plans and timelines.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.