- Installation Method: Digital Download
- Estimated Delivery Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
- Users Supported: 1 User
- Devices Supported: 5 PCs, 5 Tablets, 5 Phones Devices
- Installations Supported: 15 Installations
- License Type: Subscription
- License Term: 1 Year
- Licensed Use: Licensed for Personal Use
- Brand: Microsoft
- Manufacturer Part Number: 7LA-00003
- Features: 1 Year Subscription
- Platform Supported: Windows
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Minimum Hard Drive Space: 2 GB
- Minimum Memory: 1 GB (32 Bit) / 2 GB (64 Bit)
- Minimum Processor Speed: 1.0 GHz
Microsoft Project Online Professional - 1 Yr Academic
Microsoft Project Online Professional is a flexible online solution for project portfolio management (PPM) and everyday work. Ideal for people who need access to full project management capabilities via desktop but still want to be able to access files from anywhere on any device. Project Online Professional includes a full desktop application as well as a convenient, web-based portal.
Manage big projects better with new features from Project Online Professional, including new scheduling capabilities, task management tools, analytics visualizers and more. Download Microsoft Project Online Professional from My Choice Software and get an installation guarantee.
Work virtually anywhere
- Get up and running with enterprise-grade reliability and zero up-front infrastructure costs.
- Add teams and projects within minutes with a web-based portal.
- Immediately glean insight about your portfolio with new point and click reporting capabilities.
- Stream your project management desktop application directly from the web.
Get started quickly
- Use the new visual tiles to quickly begin or flex project portfolio management capabilities.
- Utilize the new Start screen in Project Online Professional to walk through project basics such as organizing tasks, linking tasks, and creaking a timeline.
- Enable your teams to work within a familiar environment. Project Online includes SharePoint Online and comes to you through Office 365.
- Choose between devices and browsers Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and more to view, edit, submit, and collaborate on project, portfolio, and everyday work.
- See and act on your tasks (including business and personal) in one location.
- Effectively plan and manage tasks with the help of new scheduling capabilities.
- Keep your teams organized in one location their project site where they can view project summaries, documents, tasks, newsfeeds and calendars.
- Access Project Online Professional from virtually anywhere with Project on Demand.
Flexible project portfolio management
- Effectively evaluate ideas or measure the strategic contribution of competing requests to determine alignments and streamline project initiation.
- Easily create workflows in Visio and SharePoint Designer to standardize project progression or rejection and improve governance and control.
- Quickly promote a SharePoint Online task list to an enterprise project in Project Online.
- Deliver projects successfully by efficiently managing the details of project planning, scheduling, and execution with Project Online Professional.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Microsoft Project & Portfolio Management is a great tool for managing projects! I haven't found anything out there that comes close to the clarity and flexibility of Microsoft Project when running a project. It can be helpful for a detailed view for those included in the project, as well as a quick view for upper management just looking for a high-level understanding. I use Microsoft Project Online Professional - 1 Yr Academic to manage numerous Software development and roll-out projects.
I like the way we can manage the task of a project, the resources, how to track the projects and see what is next. Another thing I like most is the bars that it shows with a calendar showing you what's next. How you can add task to a project, that you can establish a percent of finish on an specific project, so I like everything about it. I love the filtering abilities in Microsoft Project Online Professional - 1 Yr Academic, I am constantly using them for zooming in on what's critical whether in a meeting or working solo to update the schedule. I often have schedules over 500 lines, so the filters are key for me to focus myself and the team.
The simplicity that's expected from Microsoft products. Microsoft Project Online Professional - 1 Yr Academic management is straightforward. Has most of the feature needed for medium upper level. It is easy to organize the whole project using Microsoft project. Then assign some whole tasks for next management (or engineering level) and let them start their own sub-project that will report to your main project. With some creativity you can divide big complicated tasks into several smaller projects (files) and do each one seperately.