Microsoft Project Professional 2010, 32/64 Bit, Full Retail Version
There are no product specifications.
Microsoft Project 2010 Professional License PC
Take the work out and ease some of the stress of project management with Microsoft Project 2010 Professional. Designed with the project manager in mind, Project 2010 Professional allows you to develop a plan, assign resources to tasks, manage your budget, and analyze workloads, among many other features.
This is the 32/64 bit version, compatible with both 32 and 64 bit operating systems.
One option for project managers that want to use project management software while keeping costs down should consider Microsoft Project 2010 Professional AE. The AE refers to academic software. Academic license software has the same functionality as non-academic versions. This is an excellent software option for small businesses or home-based business owners. Although there are newer versions of Project available, Project 2010 remains a popular program. This software lets product managers and team members create projects from a SharePoint task list. Users can convert SharePoint Foundation 2010 task lists into a Project schedule. Synchronization of project schedules that use SharePoint is also possible as task updates from team members can be received and automatically synced to the project schedule. Many of the features seen on newer versions were introduced in Project 2010 including the use of the Ribbon tab interface that is prominent in Word, Excel and other Microsoft programs today. The ability to access tools, templates and program options via Backstage is also featured in the Professional edition.
Microsoft Fluent User Interface
- Work more efficiently with the simple and intuitive Microsoft Fluent user interface new graphical menus, and a familiar experience provides the tools you need to plan and manage your project.
- Task-oriented tabs and contextual menu groupings reveal powerful features, making it easier to get started and realize results.
- Learn about features and rich formatting controls quickly with descriptive tooltips and drop-down galleries.
- Be more productive by choosing custom menu options, quick access toolbar settings and setting defaults.
- Save to XPS or PDF. Quickly share, print, and publish project information from one location using the new Microsoft Office Backstage view.
Excel-Like Flexibility & Ease
- Enhanced copy and paste makes it easy to share information effectively with other Microsoft Office applications while retaining formatting.
- Add columns dynamically by entering data without having to first select the data type.
- Simplify data entry with auto-complete which displays a list of previously used values to select from.
- Automatic text wrap eliminates extra formatting steps by adjusting row height to display full task names.
- Quickly mine data and analyze results with easy access filtering for all columns.
- Create emphasis on rich color options and text formatting to express ideas and solve problems in new ways.
- Gain flexibility with user-controlled scheduling, manually schedule tasks with the information you have right now, or choose to automatically schedule tasks with calculated dates, and durations.
- Be alerted to potential scheduling concerns with squiggly lines and choose how to manage potential problems.
- Gain insight with the Task Inspector to recognize issues and take action early solving problems before they occur.
- Support rolling wave planning and easily create high-level forecasts using manually scheduled top-down summary tasks.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.