Microsoft Publisher 2010 - LicenseMFR # 164-06233 Digital Download Regular price $16999 Sale price Compare at $199.99
|Manufacturer Part Number||164-06233|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Publisher 2010|
Microsoft Publisher 2010 helps you create, personalize, and share a wide range of professional-quality publications and marketing materials. With Publisher 2010, you can easily communicate your message in a variety of publication types, saving you time and money. Whether you're creating brochures, newsletters, postcards, greeting cards, or e-mail newsletters, you can deliver quality results without needing graphic design experience. Get the job done right the first time with Publisher 2010.
|Software Main Type||Graphics/Multimedia|
|Software Sub Type||Desktop Publishing|
|Software Name||Publisher 2010|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||Complete Product|
|License Quantity||1 PC|
Microsoft Publisher 2010 - License
Create professional-quality publications with Microsoft Publisher 2010 from My Choice Software. Publisher 2010 helps users create, personalize and share a wide range of marketing materials including pamphlets, postcards, newsletters, flyers and more. Youre only limited by your imagination and desire to achieve marketing success. With Publisher 2010, its easier than ever to get your message across. Get great, high-quality results without needing graphic design experience or expensive software.
They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, so Microsoft Publisher makes it easy to grab attention by adding images to your projects. Simply import your images into the software, then swap them in and out until you find the perfect fit. The drag-and-drop interface is easy to use and allows you to find the right image without wasting time. Once youve found the perfect image, add professional-looking text, shapes, shadows and other special effects. The program also allows you to use your photo as a high resolution page background.
When youre finished creating your publication, Microsoft Publisher 2010 makes it easy to share it with built-in mailing and sharing tools. Print and mail your project, email it or share it online with just a few clicks of the mouse. If youd rather send your project to a print shop, you can save your pages in a common picture format for better print quality. For email newsletters, save your document as HTML and all of the pages will be combined into one message for you.
Download Microsoft Publisher 2010 from My Choice Software to get access to all of these great features and design tools. The software is sold as a digital download and delivery takes as little as 30 minutes when you order Monday through Friday during our regular business hours. My Choice Software is a Microsoft partner and all your Microsoft Publisher 2010 purchase is guaranteed to be genuine. Installation is guaranteed or your money back.
Microsoft Publisher 2010 helps you create, personalize, and share a wide range of professional-quality publications and marketing materials. With Publisher 2010, you can easily communicate your message in a variety of publication types, saving you time and money. Whether you're creating brochures, newsletters, postcards, greeting cards, or e-mail newsletters, you can deliver quality results without needing graphic design experience. Get the job done right the first time with Publisher 2010.?
Get the job done right the first time with Publisher 2010.?Click to enlarge.
Easily fine-tune every picture to help your publication look its absolute best.?Click to enlarge.
Give your text the appearance of expert typesetting with new OpenType typography.?Click to enlarge.
Get the job done right the first time with Publisher 2010.
Create visually compelling publications
Publisher 2010 provides a broad range of new and improved tools that help you look like a design genius and create content that's sure to impress.
- Use improved picture-editing tools--including the ability to pan, zoom, and crop your images and picture placeholders--that make it a snap to replace images while preserving the layout of your page. Easily fine-tune every picture to help your publication look its absolute best.
- Design and reorganize pages like a pro with new object alignment technology. This technology provides visual guides to help you effortlessly align and position your content, but it always leaves the final layout up to you.
- Create dynamic publications in very little time when you insert and customize prebuilt building blocks of content, both built-in and from the Publisher community, directly from Publisher 2010. Choose from an array of page parts--such as sidebars and stories--as well as calendars, borders, advertisements, and more.
- Give your text the appearance of expert typesetting with new OpenType typography. Publisher 2010 provides support for the ligatures, stylistic sets, and other professional typography features available in many OpenType fonts. Use built-in or custom OpenType fonts to create text as impactful as images with just a couple of clicks.1
Manage your publications better with easy-to-use tools
It's much easier to create and manage your publications when you can work the way you want.
Request a Quote
ShippingMFR # 164-06233 SKU # 164-06233 - 01
Product Delivery: Digital Download
- Shipping and taxes may differ by region
- License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
- Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top