- License Details Open Business
- Installations Included 1 Installation
- Users Supported 1 User
- Devices Supported 1 Device
- Licening Type Perpetual
- Licensing Term Indefinite
- Brand Microsoft
- Manufacturer Part Number 164-07733
- GTIN 605304474542
- Delivery Method Digital
- Estimated Delivery Time 1 - 2 Business Days
- Language English
- Platform Supported Desktop / Laptop
- Operating System Supported Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Required Processor Speed 1.0 GHz
- Required Hard Drive Space 3 GB
- Required Memory 1 GB (32 Bit) / 2 GB (64 Bit)
Getting the attention your publications deserve is easy with Publishers quick tools. Import all your pictures to a single canvas in Publisher, and swap them in and out of your design with a simple drag and drop. Experiment to find the right image, without wasting time. Use your photos as high-resolution page backgrounds, and make your publications look professional and polished.
Digital mediums can make your publications personal to recipients through mail merge and other tools through the ribbon. Include photos and links in the familiar mail merge tools, and boost the personalization of your newsletters, cards, and emails.
Create for any Medium
Publish in the way that suits your audience best whether it's in print email or photos. It’s now even easier to print your great-looking publications or photo albums at any print shop with the ability to save all of your pages to a common picture format, such as JPG. Share a page as an email or send the entire publication in the email message (as HTML)—all the pages will be combined to one message for you.
Microsoft Publisher 2016 is an easy-to-use desktop publishing software program, that focuses on page layout and aesthetic visual document design, making it simple to create professional grade materials for print or web usage.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.