Microsoft Small Business 2003 & Business Contact Manager DSP Disk
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number W87-00253
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Software Suite
- Software Name Office 2003 Small Business Edition With Service Pack 1
- Suite Contents
- Outlook with Business Contact Manager
- Platform Supported PC
- License Pricing OEM
- License Quantity 1 User
- Distribution Media/Method CD-ROM
- Gather customer information in one place:
- Manage all business activity in one place, including e-mail messages, appointments, phone calls, tasks, notes, and documents.
- Use Business Opportunities in Business Contact Manager to follow up on sales leads and opportunities more consistently throughout your sales cycle.
- Reduce marketing costs and save time by using Publisher 2003 to create and publish sales and marketing materials in-house for print, Web, and e-mail.
- Protect your PCs and network from spam and viruses with improved spam filters. Trusted Sender lists let you limit received e-mail to known sources.
- Rely on the Microsoft Office Online website to provide updates, time-saving how-to articles, templates, clip art, and user assistance materials.
- Intel Pentium 233-MHz or faster processor (Pentium III recommended)
Office 2003 Small Business Edition with Service Pack 1
|Manufacturer Part Number||W87-00253|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Office 2003 Small Business Edition with Service Pack 1|
Microsoft Office Small Business Edition 2003 uses familiar, integrated, easy-to-use software to help you manage customers and sales opportunities more effectively, create marketing materials in-house, manage e-mail, and share information efficiently.
|Product Type||Software Suite|
|Software Main Type||Productivity Application|
|Software Sub Type||Office Suite|
|Software Name||Office 2003 Small Business Edition With Service Pack 1|
Gather customer information in one place:
Business Contact Manager:
Create impressive marketing materials:
Spam and virus control in Outlook 2003:
Take advantage of Office Online:
|License Type||Complete Product|
|License Quantity||1 User|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.