Microsoft Small Business Server Standard 2008 OEM 5-ClientMFR # T72-02453 |
IN STOCK, Available to ship immediately
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Microsoft Small Business Server Standard 2008 OEM 5-Client
Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2008 Standard OEM
Windows Small Business Server 2008 is an all-in-one server solution designed to help you keep your data more secure and your company more productive. It provides many of the features used by larger companies, such as e-mail, Internet connectivity, internal Web sites, remote access, support for mobile devices, file and printer sharing, backup, and restore”all at one affordable price.
Affordable, Integrated Solution
Windows Small Business Server 2008 is designed for small businesses. It is designed to work with existing technology, build on Microsoft best practices, and deliver a comprehensive network at an affordable price.
- Have virtually anytime, anywhere access to your business desktop, including e-mail, files, business applications, and more.
- Share resources and equipment, such as Internet access, printers, and fax machines, to get the most value from your technology investments.
- Enjoy compatibility and scalability. As your business needs change, Windows Small Business Server 2008 can change with you”easily add users, servers, and applications, or expand into other Microsoft technologies.
- Work more efficiently and add more value to your business with an integrated administrative console.
- Work confidently with a top performing network based on Windows Server 2008 technologies.
Protect Your Business Data
Windows Small Business Server 2008 helps protect your vital business information from loss, by backing up the data on your network and helping enable you to recover accidentally deleted files.
- Use antivirus and anti-spam protection to help protect your information from malicious attacks, viruses, and spam.
- Keep your computers and servers current and your network healthy and up to date with the latest updates.
- Get better control over your business and business information with daily and weekly reports alerting you on the health and security of your technology. A single administrative console gives you or your IT consultant a daily view of PCs and servers and makes it easier to manage common IT tasks.
- Get an at-a-glance snapshot of the security and health of your PCs and servers from a 'green check' report.
Grow Your Business Capacity
Windows Small Business Server 2008 gives you highly secure access to business contacts, calendars, e-mail, files, and other important desktop resources from any Internet-connected computer, virtually anywhere at any time, so you can be productive while youre away from the office or on the road.
- Improve your day-to-day efficiency by using a central repository for storing and sharing information.
- Connect with customers, vendors, and suppliers easily and professionally, with access to contacts, appointments, and files from any Internet-connected computer or a Windows Mobile“powered smartphone, so you can be responsive even when you are away from the office.
- Create a bigger business presence with online marketing tools from Microsoft Office Live Services Small Business, so you can differentiate your business and present a more professional image to your customers.
Windows Small Business Server 2008 Standard Edition
|Manufacturer Part Number||T72-02453|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||Windows Small Business Server 2008 Standard Edition|
Windows Small Business Server 2008 incorporates best-of-breed product technologies to deliver a fully integrated environment that helps small businesses protect business data, increase productivity, and present a more professional image to customers. Windows Small Business Server 2008 combines several server technologies under one Microsoft license.
|Product Type||Operating System|
|Software Sub Type||Server|
|Software Name||Windows Small Business Server 2008 Standard|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top