Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 20 User CALs Add On
- Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number 228-08394
- Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com
- Brand Name Microsoft
- Product Type Software
- Software Name SQL Server 2008 Standard Edition
- Platform Supported PC
- License Pricing Standard
- License Quantity 1 Server
- License Quantity 10 CAL
- Distribution Media/Method DVD-ROM
- Ease of Use:
- Reduce operational and development overhead with an easy-to-use database platform for small- to medium-scale database solutions.
- Manage departmental applications effectively with intuitive management tools and automated administration.
- Gain insights and enhance decision-making through built-in analysis and reporting technologies.
- 1.4 GHz x64 (2 GHz or faster recommended)
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 - 20 User CALs Add-On
YOU RECEIVE:VOLUME LICENSE
DELIVERY TIME:DELIVERED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 is ideal for departments and small organizations for running their applications through its complete data management and business intelligence platform, and My Choice Software offers the 20 user CALs add-on pack at a very competitive price if you want to client access license to a server license youve bought separately. This software can help you create effective database management even with minimal IT resources. Please note that this is a license add-on pack of 20 user CALs for Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, and that the server license must be purchased separately.
Backup compression reduces data backups by as much as 60 percent, saving valuable time that would be otherwise spent on backups, and high-scale complex event processing is available with SQL Server StreamInsight. SQL Server 2008 R2 can help you attain highly scalable and well-managed business intelligence on a self-service basis for your users. SQL Server PowerPivot for Excel meanwhile brings powerful business intelligence tools to users.
For quick answer to your questions, just call My Choice Software toll free during weekday working hours. Our in-house customer support staff in California will give you information in plain English to help you decide whats right for you and your organization.
*This is a license add-on pack of 20 User CALs for Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2. This includes only the CALs; the server license is sold separately.*
SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard delivers a complete data management and business intelligence platform for departments and small organizations to run their applications, helping enable effective database management with minimal IT resources. The following capabilities are new to Standard:
- Backup Compression to reduce data backups by up to 60% and help reduce time spent on backups*
- Can be managed instance for application and multi-server management capabilities
- High-scale complex event processing with SQL Server StreamInsight
Built on the strong foundation of SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 R2 delivers several breakthrough capabilities that will enable your organization to scale database operations with confidence, improve IT and developer efficiency, and enable highly scalable and well-managed business intelligence on a self-service basis for your users.
Features and benefits of SQL Server 2008 R2:
- Supports data consistency across heterogeneous systems through SQL Server Master Data Services
- Allows administrators to centrally monitor and manage multiple database applications, instances, or servers
- Empowers business users to build and share powerful business intelligence solutions with little or no IT support, while still enabling IT to monitor and manage user-generated business intelligence solutions
- Enables high-scale, complex event-stream processing through SQL Server StreamInsight
- Accelerates the development and deployment of applications and provides improved support for virtualization through Hyper-V with Live Migration in Windows Server 2008 R2
- Expands powerful business intelligence tools to all users with SQL Server PowerPivot for Excel
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.