Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Datacenter Processor License [USD-00017]MFR # USD-00017 |
IN STOCK, Available for download within 30 minutes*
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Datacenter Processor License [USD-00017]
YOU RECEIVE:VOLUME LICENSE
DELIVERY TIME:DELIVERED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER
To cut costs and clutter while enabling you and your organization to tackle the biggest jobs, consider a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Datacenter processor license. Available from My Choice Software at a competitive price, this product offers numerous outstanding features and a high-performing data platform that gives the highest levels of scalability for large application workloads, virtualization and consolidation.
Application and multi-instance management for gaining insights and managing hundreds of instances per control point is just one of Datacenters top features. Others include the highest virtualization support for maximum ROI on consolidation and virtualization as well as high-scale complex event processing with StreamInsight. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Datacenter can support more than eight processors and as many as 256 logical processors for the highest levels of scale and can also support memory limits up to the OS maximum.
If you have questions about Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Datacenter Processor License, just call My Choice Software toll free. Our in-house support and sales staff in California will give you speedy, helpful answers about what this product can do for you.
Built on SQL Server 2008 R2 Enterprise, SQL Server 2008 R2 Datacenter is designed to deliver a high-performing data platform that provides the highest levels of scalability for large application workloads, virtualization and consolidation, and management for an organizations database infrastructure. Datacenter helps enable organizations to cost effectively scale their mission-critical environment.
Top Datacenter Features
- Application and Multi-instance Management for gaining insights and managing hundreds of instances per Control Point
- Highest virtualization support for maximum ROI on consolidation and virtualization
- High-scale complex event processing with StreamInsight
- Supports more than 8 processors and up to 256 logical processors for highest levels of scale
- Supports memory limits up to OS maximum
Reduce Costs through Maximum Virtualization Datacenter offers the highest virtualization support for maximum ROI on consolidation initiatives. Reduce the number of physical servers in your enterprise by consolidating databases onto fewer machines, and benefit from reduced costs, improved control over your systems, and a reduced carbon footprint1. Application and Multi-instance Management helps streamline consolidation initiatives through centralized resource utilization management and insights. The SQL Server Control Point delivers dashboard and drill-down views of instance and application utilization on hundreds of server instances per control point across your environment.
Meanwhile, SQL Server 2008 R2 Datacenter can take advantage of hardware processor and memory maximums with no limit to the number of processor cores, making it possible to host multiple databases on a server without compromising performance and scalability. You can isolate databases by installing multiple instances on a single server and provide predictable performance across multiple database workloads within an instance by using Resource Governor to define hardware resource limits for individual workloads. With Windows Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V, you can consolidate database servers to create virtual data centers that reduce costs and he
SQL Server 2008 R2 Datacenter
|Manufacturer Part Number||USD-00017|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||SQL Server 2008 R2 Datacenter|
Built on SQL Server Enterprise, SQL Server 2008 R2 Datacenter is designed to deliver a high-performing data platform that provides the highest levels of scalability for large application workloads, virtualization and consolidation, and management for an organization
|Software Name||SQL Server R2 Datacenter|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||Complete Product|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top