Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 - Device CAL licenseMFR # 359-05356 |
IN STOCK, Available for download within 30 minutes*
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
Loading Recommended Products
SQL Server 2008 R2
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 with a one-device client access license offers you a smart solution for numerous applications. Available at a steeply discounted price from My Choice Software, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 lets you and your staff build crucial applications and big data solutions with high-performance, in-memory technology across OLTP, data warehousing, business intelligence and analytics workloads.
With this smart software, you can do take advantage of all these powerful features without having to purchase costly add-ons or high-end appliances. In addition, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 uses commonly used tools to deploy and manage databases on the premises and in the cloud. That makes it easy for you and your staff to reap the benefits of the cloud with your existing skills, letting you focus your precious time productively rather than having to study and learn new skill sets.
SQL Server 2008 r2 enables customers to build mission-critical applications and Big Data solutions using high-performance, in-memory technology across OLTP, data warehousing, business intelligence and analytics workloads without having to buy expensive add-ons or high-end appliances. SQL Server 2008 r2 uses a common set of tools to deploy and manage databases both on-premises and in the cloud, which makes it easier for customers to take advantage of the cloud with existing skills. SQL Server 2008 r2 makes it easier and more cost effective to build high-performance, mission-critical applications, enterprise ready Big Data assets, and BI solutions that help employees make better decisions, faster. These solutions have the flexibility of being deployed on-premises, in the cloud or in a hybrid environment, and can be managed through a common and familiar tool set.
SQL Server 2008 R2
|Manufacturer Part Number||359-05356|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||SQL Server 2008 R2|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||SQL Server 2008 R2|
|Language Supported||Single Language|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Quantity||1 User CAL|
|Licensing Program||Microsoft Open License Program|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top