Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard w/10 cals
SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard with 10 users cals
Ideal for departments and small organizations, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard provides you a complete data management and business intelligence platform for running applications, helping to provide effective database management with even few IT resources. My Choice Software carries Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard with 10 client access licenses, providing maximum access and big cost savings.
SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard boasts many new capabilities, including backup compression that reduces backups by as much as 60 percent and decreases time spent on backups. High-scale complex event processing is available via SQL Server StreamInsight. This product can provide highly scalable and well-managed business intelligence on a self-service basis for your users.
Among its many features and benefits, SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard supports data consistency across heterogeneous systems through SQL Server Master Data Services. It allows administrators to centrally monitor and manage multiple database applications, instances or servers.
If you have questions about how SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard with 10 CALs can help you and your organization, just ask. Call us toll free, send us an email or instant-chat with us online. Our friendly, in-house support and sales staff here in California will give you answers that will help save you money, hassles and time.
SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard delivers a complete data management and business intelligence platform for departments and small organizations to run their applications, helping enable effective database management with minimal IT resources. The following capabilities are new to Standard:
- Backup Compression to reduce data backups by up to 60% and help reduce time spent on backups*
- Can be managed instance for application and multi-server management capabilities
- High-scale complex event processing with SQL Server StreamInsight
Built on the strong foundation of SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 R2 delivers several breakthrough capabilities that will enable your organization to scale database operations with confidence, improve IT and developer efficiency, and enable highly scalable and well-managed business intelligence on a self-service basis for your users.
Features and benefits of SQL Server 2008 R2:
- Supports data consistency across heterogeneous systems through SQL Server Master Data Services
- Allows administrators to centrally monitor and manage multiple database applications, instances, or servers
- Empowers business users to build and share powerful business intelligence solutions with little or no IT support, while still enabling IT to monitor and manage user-generated business intelligence solutions
- Enables high-scale, complex event-stream processing through SQL Server StreamInsight
- Accelerates the development and deployment of applications and provides improved support for virtualization through Hyper-V with Live Migration in Windows Server 2008 R2
- Expands powerful business intelligence tools to all users with SQL Server PowerPivot for Excel
SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard
|Manufacturer Part Number||228-09180|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard|
SQL Server 2008 Standard is a complete data management and business intelligence platform providing best-in-class ease of use and manageability for running departmental applications .
|Software Name||SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||Complete Product|
Request a Quote
ShippingMFR # 228-09180 SKU # 228-09180 - 02
Product Delivery: Digital Download
- Shipping and taxes may differ by region
- License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
- Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top