Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard with 20 CALs - RetailMFR # 228-09180 Digital Download Regular price $4,84000
SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard
|Manufacturer Part Number||228-09180|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard|
SQL Server 2008 Standard is a complete data management and business intelligence platform providing best-in-class ease of use and manageability for running departmental applications .
|Software Name||SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||Complete Product|
SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard
For best-in-class ease of use and manageability for running departmental applications, look at Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard with 20 CALs - retail. Available from My Choice Software at a low price, this software will provide you with a complete data management and business intelligence platform.
This product is ideal for small organizations as well as departments for running their applications and providing effective database management with minimal IT resources. New capabilities include backup compression, which can reduce backups by up to 60 percent and decrease staff time spent on backups.
The software also provides high-scale complex event processing with SQL Server StreamInsight. Administrators can centrally monitor and manage multiple database applications, instances or servers, and all users can take advantage of powerful business intelligence tools with SQL Server PowerPivot for Excel.
If you have questions about what Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard can do for your department or small organization, just call the experts at My Choice Software toll free. Our in-house staff here in California will give you quick answers you can depend upon.
SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard delivers a complete data management and business intelligence platform for departments and small organizations to run their applications, helping enable effective database management with minimal IT resources. The following capabilities are new to Standard:
- Backup Compression to reduce data backups by up to 60% and help reduce time spent on backups*
- Can be managed instance for application and multi-server management capabilities
- High-scale complex event processing with SQL Server StreamInsight
Built on the strong foundation of SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 R2 delivers several breakthrough capabilities that will enable your organization to scale database operations with confidence, improve IT and developer efficiency, and enable highly scalable and well-managed business intelligence on a self-service basis for your users.
Features and benefits of SQL Server 2008 R2:
- Supports data consistency across heterogeneous systems through SQL Server Master Data Services
- Allows administrators to centrally monitor and manage multiple database applications, instances, or servers
- Empowers business users to build and share powerful business intelligence solutions with little or no IT support, while still enabling IT to monitor and manage user-generated business intelligence solutions
- Enables high-scale, complex event-stream processing through SQL Server StreamInsight
- Accelerates the development and deployment of applications and provides improved support for virtualization through Hyper-V with Live Migration in Windows Server 2008 R2
- Expands powerful business intelligence tools to all users with SQL Server PowerPivot for Excel
Request a Quote
ShippingMFR # 228-09180 SKU # 228-09180S20R2 - 01
Product Delivery: Digital Download
- Shipping and taxes may differ by region
- License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
- Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top