Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard with 30 CALs - OLP/RetailMFR # 228-09180-S30R2 Digital Download
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard with 30 CALs
YOU RECEIVE:VOLUME LICENSE
DELIVERY TIME:DELIVERED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER
If you have a department or small organization, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard will give you a complete data management and business intelligence platform to run your applications, letting you maximize effective database management with minimal IT resources. Available with 30 CALs at a discounted price from My Choice Software, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard OLP/Retail [228-09180S30R2] comes with a host of capabilities that can help you operate more efficiently.
Benefits include backup compression, which reduces data backups by as much as 60 percent and cuts staff time spent on backups. You can scale database operations while improving IT and developer efficiency and providing well-managed business intelligence on a self-service basis for your users.
If you have any questions about what Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard can do for your department or organization, just call My Choice Software toll free during normal weekday business hours. Our trained customer support staff here in California will give you helpful answers that will save you time, money and hassles. You can also reach us via email, instant chat or our online information form.
SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard delivers a complete data management and business intelligence platform for departments and small organizations to run their applications, helping enable effective database management with minimal IT resources. The following capabilities are new to Standard:
- Backup Compression to reduce data backups by up to 60% and help reduce time spent on backups*
- Can be managed instance for application and multi-server management capabilities
- High-scale complex event processing with SQL Server StreamInsight
Built on the strong foundation of SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 R2 delivers several breakthrough capabilities that will enable your organization to scale database operations with confidence, improve IT and developer efficiency, and enable highly scalable and well-managed business intelligence on a self-service basis for your users.
Features and benefits of SQL Server 2008 R2:
- Supports data consistency across heterogeneous systems through SQL Server Master Data Services
- Allows administrators to centrally monitor and manage multiple database applications, instances, or servers
- Empowers business users to build and share powerful business intelligence solutions with little or no IT support, while still enabling IT to monitor and manage user-generated business intelligence solutions
- Enables high-scale, complex event-stream processing through SQL Server StreamInsight
- Accelerates the development and deployment of applications and provides improved support for virtualization through Hyper-V with Live Migration in Windows Server 2008 R2
- Expands powerful business intelligence tools to all users with SQL Server PowerPivot for Excel
Request a Quote
ShippingMFR # 228-09180-S30R2 SKU # 228-09180S30R2 - 01
Product Delivery: Digital Download