Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard 228-09175MFR # 228-09175 Digital Download
SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard
|Manufacturer Part Number||228-09175|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard|
SQL Server 2008 Standard is a complete data management and business intelligence platform providing best-in-class ease of use and manageability for running departmental applications .
|Software Name||SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||Complete Product|
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard 228-09175
YOU RECEIVE:VOLUME LICENSE
DELIVERY TIME:DELIVERED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER
1 Processor = 4 Core License
?If youre looking for small and mid-market solutions, look no further than the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard with processor license (228-09175). Available from My Choice Software at a discounted price, this software gives you a complete data management and business intelligence platform for running your applications and enabling effective database management with a minimum of IT resources. ?
Backup compression in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard reduces backups by as much as 60 percent, saving you and your staff time on backups. This software will boost IT and developer efficiency while helping to scale database operations and business intelligence. It supports data consistency across heterogeneous systems through SQL Server Master Data Services and lets administrators centrally monitor and manage multiple database applications, instances or servers.
If you have any questions about Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard, call My Choice Software toll free at our California office for quick, helpful advice from our in-house customer support staff.
SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard delivers a complete data management and business intelligence platform for departments and small organizations to run their applications, helping enable effective database management with minimal IT resources. The following capabilities are new to Standard:
- Backup Compression to reduce data backups by up to 60% and help reduce time spent on backups*
- Can be managed instance for application and multi-server management capabilities
- High-scale complex event processing with SQL Server StreamInsight
Built on the strong foundation of SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2008 R2 delivers several breakthrough capabilities that will enable your organization to scale database operations with confidence, improve IT and developer efficiency, and enable highly scalable and well-managed business intelligence on a self-service basis for your users.
Features and benefits of SQL Server 2008 R2:?
- Supports data consistency across heterogeneous systems through SQL Server Master Data Services
- Allows administrators to centrally monitor and manage multiple database applications, instances, or servers
- Empowers business users to build and share powerful business intelligence solutions with little or no IT support, while still enabling IT to monitor and manage user-generated business intelligence solutions
- Enables high-scale, complex event-stream processing through SQL Server StreamInsight
- Accelerates the development and deployment of applications and provides improved support for virtualization through Hyper-V with Live Migration in Windows Server 2008 R2
- Expands powerful business intelligence tools to all users with SQL Server PowerPivot for Excel
Request a Quote
ShippingMFR # 228-09175 SKU # 228-09175
Product Delivery: Digital Download