Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 - User CAL license
IN STOCK, Available for download within 30 minutes*
- Installation is guaranteed or your money back!
- The price you see is the price you pay!*
- Volume discounts available
- Support team available to assist you
SQL Server 2008 R2
SQL Server 2008 R2 includes new and improved features such as including a master data management system, which serves as a central management of master data entries and hierarchies, as well multi server management, a centralized consolefor easy management of instances and services, and clearer reporting services.
SQL Server 2008 r2 enables customers to build mission-critical applications and Big Data solutions using high-performance, in-memory technology across OLTP, data warehousing, business intelligence and analytics workloads without having to buy expensive add-ons or high-end appliances. SQL Server 2008 r2 uses a common set of tools to deploy and manage databases both on-premises and in the cloud, which makes it easier for customers to take advantage of the cloud with existing skills. SQL Server 2008 r2 makes it easier and more cost effective to build high-performance, mission-critical applications, enterprise ready Big Data assets, and BI solutions that help employees make better decisions, faster. These solutions have the flexibility of being deployed on-premises, in the cloud or in a hybrid environment, and can be managed through a common and familiar tool set.
SQL Server 2008 R2
|Manufacturer Part Number||359-05356|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||SQL Server 2008 R2|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|Software Name||SQL Server 2008 R2|
|Language Supported||Single Language|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Quantity||1 User CAL|
|Licensing Program||Microsoft Open License Program|
Request a Quote
* Shipping and taxes may differ by region
* License keys/serial numbers are emailed out within 30 minutes of purchase during normal business hours ( 6am - 5pm Pacific Time ). After hours licenses are emailed up to 2 hours after purchase before 8pm Pacific Time. Remaining licenses will be emailed the following morning. For orders placed on a weekend after 8pm Pacific Time, licenses are filled the next day by noon.
* Instant support only available during normal business hours.
Back to top