SQL Server 2008 Standard
|Manufacturer Part Number||228-08404|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.microsoft.com|
|Product Name||SQL Server 2008 Standard|
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Standard is a data management and business intelligence platform that provides best-in-class ease of use and manageability for running departmental applications.
|Software Main Type||Database|
|Software Sub Type||DBMS|
|Software Name||SQL Server 2008 Standard Edition|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||Complete Product|
|License Quantity||1 Processor|
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Standard
If you have a small organization or a department and need a complete data management and business intelligence platform, you should consider Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Standard. Available at a discounted price and with ?maximum freedom and flexibility from My Choice Software, this software lets you maximize your database management without stretching your precious IT resources.
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Standard includes many useful features. Backup compression reduces data backups by as much as 60 percent, thereby freeing up staff time for other tasks. The software provides high-scale complex event processing with SQL Server StreamInsight, and it provides multiserver management capabilities.
Administrators can centrally monitor and manage database applications, instances or servers. The software expands powerful business intelligence tools to all users with SQL Server PowerPivot for Excel.
My Choice Software guarantees successful installation of this product, and were just a toll-free phone call away if you need help with installation or have any questions.
SQL Server 2008 Standard delivers a complete data management and business intelligence platform for departments and small organizations to run their applications, helping enable effective database management with minimal IT resources. The following capabilities are new to Standard:
- Backup Compression to reduce data backups by up to 60% and help reduce time spent on backups*
- Can be managed instance for application and multi-server management capabilities
- High-scale complex event processing with SQL Server StreamInsight
Features and benefits of SQL Server 2008 :
- Supports data consistency across heterogeneous systems through SQL Server Master Data Services
- Allows administrators to centrally monitor and manage multiple database applications, instances, or servers
- Empowers business users to build and share powerful business intelligence solutions with little or no IT support, while still enabling IT to monitor and manage user-generated business intelligence solutions
- Enables high-scale, complex event-stream processing through SQL Server StreamInsight
- Accelerates the development and deployment of applications and provides improved support for virtualization through Hyper-V with Live Migration in Windows Server 2008 R2
- Expands powerful business intelligence tools to all users with SQL Server PowerPivot for Excel
Request a Quote
ShippingMFR # 228-08404 SKU # 228-08404-olp - 01
Product Delivery: Digital Download